Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ + Djconsole RMX doesn't work on Apple MacBook PRO

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hello all,
some one could help me please?!? now I'm very disappointed.. 'cause last week I bought an Hercules DJ Console RMX with VDJ 5.07..
but the problem is the mp3 playback, I try explain cleaner.. all the console RMX slider and button works well but is not possible to play any mp3.. if you try to load a music mp3 file in deck A or B the music doesn't start, also the JOG disc are unusable.. I just tried to clean and restore both driver and VDJ software, also I installed the latest version of both sw and driver but the problem still.. now I'm desperate..
If i install a version of VDJ4.3 for example the mp3 will played well but the console rmx is not usable with the vdj4.3 version..

On the pc everythings works well!!

thank for all your helps

regards
Simon

Mensajes Sun 14 Sep 08 @ 5:50 pm
someone have an idea?!?
i'm desparate!!

thanks
Simon

Mensajes Mon 15 Sep 08 @ 5:31 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi there,

Get the latest updates for ur le edition from the download centre.

The reason u can't use rmx with VDJ4.3 cause it is not supported. If u have the pro version, do register ur serial n upgrade to latest version.

Regards.

Mensajes Mon 15 Sep 08 @ 5:39 am
thanks..
just updated but the pb still.. is very very strange... on pc the console works well

Mensajes Mon 15 Sep 08 @ 9:07 am
xonorPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Try to plug the RMX on the right USB, not in the left, and start again VDJ.

Mensajes Mon 15 Sep 08 @ 9:18 am
on the right usb port?!? mhhhhh very intresting I will try this eveninf now i'm in office..
thanks
Simone

Mensajes Mon 15 Sep 08 @ 10:05 am
You may need to get an externally powered usb port. the RMX uses to much power for a macbook pro and causes the usb ports to shut down to prevent damage. after than you should have no more issues. Also make sure you have updated your firmware for the RMX controller. If you are receiving a error message after running the auto update you may need to manually flash the file to the controller. MAC_Manual_Update RMX.pdf is a file you need to download for instructions on how to do this. can't remember were I got it but Hercules or VDJ should have it somewhere in there support pages. the current firmware etc seems to have fixed the power issues but the usb port may still be needed for some.

Mensajes Mon 15 Sep 08 @ 1:40 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)