Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: problems !!!!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hi there, very new to the world of digital dj'ing(and i do mean new, shiny as a pin new) transfered all my vinyl to pc then bought rmx and used the le software,so far so good then my lack of pc knowledge took over ! upgraded to pro then probs ! (1) loaded up the pro then got asio soundcard error (2) why does the mac rmx skin fill my whole screen and the pc one doesn't (3) where is the option to burn a cd on the rmx skin or record to mp3 ? all the other skins seem to have this option (4) the play buttons work on the mac rmx skin but not on the pc skin (5) i have two virtual dj icons on my desk top now one for the rmx controller and one for the pro version when i upgraded should i delete the controller one and all associated drivers and programes ? (6) do i need to obtain a decoder to record in mp3 as one is not listed in the decoder box on the record screen (7) is there a manual i could read that sorts out all these probs. It seems like i have bitten off more than i can chew as i haven't got a clue what the f**k i am doing when it comes to pc's. Here is my set up dell inspirion 1525 lap top with 3GB memory 250GB hard drive with intel duo core processor an rmx console and powered speakers. My only experience with pc's is that i know how to turn the bugger on to get the console to work !! prehaps i should go back to coal and steam !!!!!! lol any help would be much appreciated thanx's

Mensajes Wed 17 Sep 08 @ 8:36 pm
you should probably uninstall the console edition and download the rmx skin with the record and sample options found in the plug in section of download

Mensajes Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 11:27 am
also i believe there is a program here somewhere on the forum that lets you resize skins

Mensajes Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 11:28 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Pascal is correct in both of his suggestions...

Mensajes Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 3:01 pm
thanks for your input people, tried the down load plugins run the programe and no difference then tried to uninstall the console edition and deleted everything !!!! please help!!!

Mensajes Sat 20 Sep 08 @ 12:57 pm
further to last post have got all programes back and have full screen on rmx skin thank god !! but still cant get the list of tabs that you get on all other screens eg: record,sample,browser etc any suggestions ?

Mensajes Sat 20 Sep 08 @ 1:51 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)