Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: BCD3000 + Windws Vista 64 Bit and Virtual DJ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

azizehpHome userMember since 2006
I have an issue with Virtual Dj and the BCD3000. I hooked up the BCD3000 on my Windows Vista 64bit machine, loaded the 1.1.6.0 driver software, loaded virtual DJ, selected the BCD3000 to be my remote and the bcd3000 will not respond to anything in virtual dj, now I'm stuck. How do I fix this?

Mensajes Sun 28 Sep 08 @ 10:50 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Maybe the new BCD3000 driver don't support Vista 64 Bit but only 32 Bit.

Mensajes Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 3:17 am
I have the same problem with vista x64, So I had to setup a dual boot on my system to run both XP x86 and Vista x64, with XP just for the dj console. I sent Behringer a email telling them my story about the driver not working with vista x64. He said that if enough complaints come in then it would get fixed faster. SO PLEASE GOTO THE SITE AND CONTACT THEM ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DJ MT from VA

Mensajes Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 5:31 pm
why the hell you don't understand 64bit can not use DJ consoles and buy the software

Mensajes Thu 06 Nov 08 @ 7:33 am
why the hell you don't understand 64bit can not use DJ consoles and buy the software

You DJ Consoles don't work with x64 OS'es. My Hercules Mk2 works great. My Boys Hercules RMX works great with Vista x64. My BCD3000 Just doesn't. So if you are not here to help resolve the issue please don't post on this thread.

Mensajes Thu 06 Nov 08 @ 9:19 am
@Phil if you dont have anything constructive to add to the forum please don't reply. Your statement in no way helps this user.

@Mtyler you dont need to answer EVERY SINGLE thread with the same thing. I will tell you in my personal opinion the BCD series is crap and has had issues from the get go. Personally had the BCD 2000 and got rid of it due to it being a total piece of shit.

I still wonder if the BCD is even supported under 64 bit.

Mensajes Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 12:32 am
ive fixed the midi thingy, i think im goin to post it on some site but not now

oh and the bcd isnt supported under x64

Mensajes Sun 21 Feb 10 @ 1:53 pm

Mensajes Mon 01 Mar 10 @ 11:06 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
The installation of a virtual machine with a crack version of XP I don't think is a best and legal solution.

At today BCD3000 is not supported on Windows seven 32 & 64 Bit and on Vista 64.

Topic closed

Mensajes Mon 01 Mar 10 @ 12:04 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)