Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Trouble with Virtual 5.2.1 & CDJ-400's

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I recently purchased a pair of Pioneer CDJ-400's. I have Virtual 5.2.1 on my MacBook Pro and when I connect the CDJ's everything loads up fine. I can drop songs over to each CDJ and everything plays fine and looks fine but the second I touch either one of the decks, the program crashes. Both CDJ's have the 1.30 firmware on them. I am at a loss and any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time.

Mensajes Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 3:51 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
When you say touch them...do you mean just making contact with the CDJs or, do you mean attempt to effect VDJ. I had a similar issue once..but mine was related to static....

Mensajes Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 3:53 pm
As soon as I physically touch either CDJ. If I just go ahead and use Virtual there's no problems at all but like I mentioned once I lay a finger on ay button or platter in kills Virtual.

Mensajes Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 4:28 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
It could be, could be, a static issue. Try using one of these and see if it happens again. Put the strap around your wrist and clip the other end onto you case. Its a cheap way to eliminate one possible cause....

Mensajes Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 4:51 pm
I just had everything laid out on a desk trying to get everything hooked up.

Mensajes Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 5:00 pm
i should prob mention that its when i press a button on the CDJ

Mensajes Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 5:23 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)