Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: wich gear migth be appropiate for me?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

oisacHome userMember since 2008
hi im 14 years old and a cousin i have showed me virtual dj on his laptop, he just plays with it, he aint no pro. i think this rocks, my question is, what kind of gear should i get to get started, do i need any special soundcard or anything like that to hook up a mixer to my laptop? and start pimpin it up like the pros rigth away. please help me out here, virtual dj is the top.

Mensajes Thu 02 Oct 08 @ 10:59 am
try getting a cheap controller like the hercules dj control mp3 or mk2, it lets you use your laptops soundcard and is relatively simple to get into.
Once you've gotten to grips with the actual mixing you can always upgrade and expand

Mensajes Thu 02 Oct 08 @ 11:10 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
pascal75 wrote :
try getting a cheap controller like the hercules dj control mp3 or mk2, it lets you use your laptops soundcard and is relatively simple to get into.

Also the mk2 comes with a limited version of VirtualDJ as a gift with the console. But it's just what you need to start learning to mix.

Mensajes Thu 02 Oct 08 @ 11:16 am
jimmy b wrote :
pascal75 wrote :

Also the mk2 comes with a limited version of VirtualDJ as a gift with the console. But it's just what you need to start learning to mix.

numar icdx is good

Mensajes Thu 02 Oct 08 @ 2:47 pm
If you want to start pimping it out like the pros, you need to get either technics 1200s or cdj 1000s. thats what the pro's use. If your are going to get virtual dj, Just get virtual vinyl because you are getting the Interface that is designed for it and the time codes. being able to change skins doesnt make you a better dj, but having a sound card made for the software is better because it will give less problems.

Mensajes Fri 03 Oct 08 @ 2:14 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)