Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Beatlock??

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Ive just bought the Virtual Dj Pro 5.2 and the left deck, when pressing play or stuttering, wants to attach itself to a big transient(skips a beat or 2) and thus messing up the mix, which isnt actually on beat. Ive tried different skins, not that. Ive tried different songs, not that. Ive tried taking off the beatlock and all the different options. Nothing works. If anyone know how to fix this problem let me know. Ive come to use the looper and beat matched it and just bring in the mix that way for now.

Thanks

Mensajes Tue 07 Oct 08 @ 10:46 am
i think it is a bug, i have exactly the same problem.
I try also different things.
I use a Denon HC 4500 controller and skip this problem by hold my touchwheel and setting the song on play....when i'm rasing my hand from the touchwheel it's starting good (like the good old days with vinyl).

grtz

Mensajes Tue 07 Oct 08 @ 12:47 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
This only happen on the left deck??

Mensajes Tue 07 Oct 08 @ 1:21 pm
spinnaJ wrote :
This only happen on the left deck??

Yes

Mensajes Tue 07 Oct 08 @ 1:57 pm
Not sure why abt this if u said it only on the left deck. Anyway have u changed the codec for mp3 to quicktime audio decoder.

Set also latency auto.

Regards;)

Mensajes Tue 07 Oct 08 @ 10:51 pm
spinnaJ wrote :
Not sure why abt this if u said it only on the left deck. Anyway have u changed the codec for mp3 to quicktime audio decoder.

Set also latency auto.

Regards;)

i did it before and it have just the same problem.....

Mensajes Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 7:44 am
If u play directly without the use of the denon.. does it act the same?

Mensajes Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 10:28 am
spinnaJ wrote :

i don't know..i try it so soon as possible.

Mensajes Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 11:42 am
djesquemusic wrote :
Ive just bought the Virtual Dj Pro 5.2 and the left deck, when pressing play or stuttering, wants to attach itself to a big transient(skips a beat or 2) and thus messing up the mix, which isnt actually on beat. Ive tried different skins, not that. Ive tried different songs, not that. Ive tried taking off the beatlock and all the different options. Nothing works. If anyone know how to fix this problem let me know. Ive come to use the looper and beat matched it and just bring in the mix that way for now.

Thanks

Hi, r these using a controller too?

Mensajes Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 4:50 pm
spinnaJ wrote :

sorry for the long time to wait....i forget these poste.
without the controller it's working fine.....the bug is in the native mapper from VDJ for the Denon HC4500 i think.
Who gonna make this working without the bug in the left player?

grtz

Mensajes Thu 16 Oct 08 @ 5:48 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)