Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: can't time code config

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello,
I am hoping to get some help on the forum as my technical support ticket has gone unanswered.

I bought virtual vinyl and can't perform a time code config. I have been trying for a for a while now. I have even tried to bypass the mixer and get a time code config with the virtual vinyl mixer only interface.

My computer setup is:
2.4 gig dual core proc.
4 gigs ram
80 Gig Hard rive for the operating system and a 1 terabyte hard drive for content
windows XP

I have the virtual vinyl kit with the time code lp's and the usb hardware to connect my mixer and turntables.
I checked the wiring about 100 times and it is correct.

My sound equipment is as follows:
Behringer DDM4000 mixer
2 - Gemini TT-02 turntables

Everything works when I use records in an analog environment (bypassing the virtual vinyl software).
The error I get when trying to do a time code is (no time code signal found check wiring and volume on sound card)
The two dots showing time code quality are red and show 0%. My sound card is working and I have volume on all other programs. I am using the virtual vinyl sound card and 3 Chanel mixer in the set up.
So where do I go from here? Is there a phone support number? I would rather get this working than return it. Thank you for any assistance.

After I wrote the above I found:

I have been messing around with it more and notice that the software responds to my turn tables. I can see the virtual turntables turning when I have the time code record on and it and the virtual turntable stops and goes backward if I manipulate the real one. It still won't let me time code though.

Much appreciation for anyone who can help me with this. At almost $ 400.00 I do not want to use the virtual vinyl kit as a paper weight.

Mensajes Wed 22 Oct 08 @ 4:08 pm

Mensajes Wed 22 Oct 08 @ 4:47 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)