Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: BCD3000 VDJ Blue Screen Of Death!!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi,
So i went out and bought a BCD3000 to run with my newly aquired laptop (which isnt new) and am trialling VDJ, and am really disappointed to find that I keep getting the blue screen of death randomly throughout a mix. Now I know this is a problem with the hardware because it only happens when Im using the BCD3000. I THINK its acting as a sound card also, so maybe an error there.

Im really not to knowledgeble in this whole computer specs thing so Im not to sure what to write about that, but maybe someone has had a similar experience or might have an idea how to fix this problem.

Its a Compaq laptop that is maybe 2-3 years old running XP. (I got it off a friend)

So if you have any idea I am willing to try it, I'm meant to be doing my first ever set at a party in 3 days!!!! GAH!

Thanks

Mensajes Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 6:00 am
buy the software and your laptop may be too old or not up to it the BCD3000 work very well with VDJ so get you a real copy

Mensajes Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 11:14 am
There is no way I will buy the full version unless I can get the trial working with it. If I could get it to run properly than I would have no second thoughts.

Mensajes Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 9:18 pm
I have the same problem with vista x64, So I had to setup a dual boot on my system to run both XP x86 and Vista x64, with XP just for the dj console. I sent Behringer a email telling them my story about the driver not working with vista x64. He said that if enough complaints come in then it would get fixed faster. SO PLEASE GOTO THE SITE AND CONTACT THEM ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DJ MT from VA

Mensajes Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 5:39 pm
the bcd3000 will not work on vista 64bit only 32bit any console you have vista 64bit can't use them,and by the way a new driver is out for the bcd3000 for vista 32bit

Mensajes Thu 06 Nov 08 @ 7:14 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)