Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Newbie Mac Help? Thanks External HD search

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi guys, I just ordered the Hercules RMX. I also have the new macbook pro that just came out. I have been playing around with the trial version of VDJ. I have an external hard drive hooked up via usb to the computer. When I open VDJ it doesnt show the external drive on the side with all the computers documents. Am I not seeing something or should I be lookign somewhere else. When I had a PC it would show up on the side as a E or F drive, but nothing with the Mac. Thanks so much for your help. and if you have any tips or pointers with the prog and my mac. Ill be dj'ing a friends wedding in the next couple of weeks and dont want to screw up.

Mensajes Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 3:54 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
U using windows OS on mac?

Mensajes Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 4:04 pm
no using mac os 10.5.5

Mensajes Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 4:15 pm
Hmm.. sorry but there is no mac trial atm. In the latest mac version, u could see the external volumes.

Regards.

Mensajes Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 4:20 pm
A beta version was sent to me via email. Will I be able to download the pro version when I get the hercules in the mail and run it through Mac Os
thanks for the quick responses. you can email me if you would like

Mensajes Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 4:34 pm
Do not use the beta version once u have ur herc rmx. Use the herc VDJ LE instead. The beta is not stable.

When u have the herc rmx, u can have a discount for an upgrade to pro version.

Hope to see u as a pro user soon;)

Mensajes Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 4:39 pm
Thanks for the help. it should be here by the end of the week. very excited! So I will see the external drives with the LE and pro then?

Mensajes Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 4:41 pm
Yes..If there be a problem, i be gladly to assist u.

But pls remember to delete that beta.

Kind Regards;)

Mensajes Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 4:43 pm
Ok I got my unit and downloaded the new 5.2 for mac version, my hard drive was recognized and plays fine. My next question is how come the search wont pull up anything from my external hd. It seems like I have to manually go through the folders and find it rather than just typing in the search bar.
thanks

Mensajes Fri 24 Oct 08 @ 12:45 pm
Hi welcome to the mac community;)

Now download the latest le version for ur remix. V5.2.1 from ur download center.

U need to add to database (Go to the volume n click add to database) ur collection n then just press * n u could see the tracks;)

Mensajes Fri 24 Oct 08 @ 12:51 pm
I think Im all set now! Thanks for all the help. Should I keep all the programs other than VDJ closed while working, or any other helpful hints so that my performance goes smoothly

Mensajes Fri 24 Oct 08 @ 1:13 pm

Mensajes Fri 24 Oct 08 @ 1:17 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)