Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: m4p files(itunes) not loading showing error

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello all,
My new system is running really well and I am really happy about that.
Just a few adjustments, this one is that my purchased songs from Itunes that were transferred via dvd s from my Mac
to my ultra cool and very affordable PC is showing errors when loading into VDJ.
I have authorized the purchased songs from itunes to the new computer. However still not loading.
My guess is that there is something in the settings in Codec that I need to add, do?
Thanks!
Junito

Mensajes Fri 24 Oct 08 @ 9:04 am
Unfortunately, Apple DRM protected music can only be played in iTunes and on iPods.

Only unprotected (And more expensive) iTunes Plus music can be played in VirtualDJ and other applications.

Mensajes Fri 24 Oct 08 @ 11:59 am
wow!
I had no idea that might be the case.
Thank you.
Junito

Mensajes Fri 24 Oct 08 @ 12:39 pm
Junito, Have you tried burning the songs onto a CD from itunes in an mp3 format and then ripping the songs from that CD or your PC? I do it all the time without any drm issue. I think you mentioned in your post you burned the songs on a DVD. That could be an issue.

Bob

Mensajes Mon 27 Oct 08 @ 6:55 pm
ZOWIE!
Bob that worked!
What i did was create a new playlist, placed the purchased songs in the new list, burned from that list as an audio cd and wallah, I can add to itunes without any issues, thus being able to "ROCK DA HOUSE" in VDJ!
yeah baby!
Thanks BOB!!!!
Junito

Mensajes Tue 28 Oct 08 @ 10:16 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)