Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: RMX/iCDX/DMX01USB Issue

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I had a job that I choose to use my ICDX/DXM01usb set up at instead of my RMX. When I connected the DXM to my laptop both players played through both channels on the mixer. It was a bitch, but I got through the job. Today when I reconnected the machine to the RMX the New Hardware connection wizard found the RMX, even though it had been installed for months. I un-installed the RMX drivers and attempted to re-install. I got an error message telling me that I needed to find this directory C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{33999F1F-EA46-4E55-A239-1BA803235396} in order for the install to be completed. I cannot get past this message I tried a google search and it was worthless. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.....Thanks T

Mensajes Sun 26 Oct 08 @ 4:39 pm
UPDATE:

It seems this PC has lost its "short term memory" I was able to change the RMX drivers to a .zip file and install them. but, if I power down the PC I need to un-install, and re-install, using winzip, the drivers each time. I hesitate to say "virtual memory" but that is the way this appears. Any ideas or suggestions?

Mensajes Sun 26 Oct 08 @ 7:48 pm
Sounds as if your USB is confused. I know there is a way to search for all devices that are installed on usb even if hidden. You need to delete all those drivers. I had this issue with my touchscreen. I will see if I can find out how I did it for you.

Mensajes Sun 26 Oct 08 @ 9:56 pm

Mensajes Sun 26 Oct 08 @ 9:57 pm
Thanks Brian, I'll try that tomorrow..I think I am going to take a day away from that machine...try and come at it from a fresh perspective....

Mensajes Mon 27 Oct 08 @ 1:14 pm
No joy Brian..I ordered new CDs and plan to re-image this machine now......the Mighty Cassy has Struck Out...

Mensajes Tue 28 Oct 08 @ 12:41 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
This folder is related to the hercules DJ driver Installshield installation process that must have gotten corrupted in some way. All you need to do is delete the folder {33999F1F-...} and you should be able to resinstall normally afterward.

As this folder is usually hidden, you'll probably need to change your folder visibility properties to allow to view all files.

Mensajes Wed 29 Oct 08 @ 10:02 am
Follow up report.....

Did a fresh install of windows..and changed the order in which devices have been installed. Everything seems much better now.

Mensajes Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 10:18 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)