Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: DDM4000 MIDI HELP WITH Virtual DJ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have a ddm4000! Now i just purchased it and a midi usb cable with in and out! I want to sync the crossfader up with the ddm4000 so when i do video the video switches!

I am on the edge to sell this mixer and buy the rane ttm57sl and video plugin! I really need help! i love vdj and do not want to switch to serato!

I need detail instructions! I am new to midi! I searched forums and i searched the web! I need everything from where cables go to settings in vdj to settings on mixer! Thanks for your time and help!

Mensajes Tue 28 Oct 08 @ 2:59 am
first off you're threatning to leave us ,yet you're not registered....? (how can you switch a trial version(u show up as not registerd)

the trial period is limited to what it can do .( how long have you been using it ? u say u love it right? show some support and members will too) promise. been registered since 3.0

there is a plug-in made for this mixer ,HOWEVER , it is only available for Licensed users.
however , if you play around with the general midi section of this wonderful program then you will see how easy it is to map the cf!!

BUT , i would suggest you buy the program to unlock ALL the features of it(far more than ssl ..AND it plays way more video types than serato video does ) I own them both !! the ttm 57 ,ddm4000,sl1 box ,vdj,serato and the video plugin for serato .

read the vdj user guide (general midi)
read the user guide for ddm4000 + the midi cheat sheet

**** pirated /cracked versions of vdj can cause problems with your machine (unexpained crashed /freezing etc ;also there is a lack of support for these type of users ****
If you can fork out the money to get a ttm57 + video plug in (us $1300 starting at ) you should think of trying virtual vinyl (vdj in a box .this way most places give you a week to a month (cause its a program )to return it and Upgrade it .
hell if you get cool with the rep at the store and he see you really are going to spend some cash with 'em you can get it hooked up at the store to try out (virtual vinyl + ddm 4000) if they sell both. (i've done this)

a friend of mine was able to trade torc for serato at guitar center (for like an xtra 200.they gave him hassle at first but then the boss said do it ( of course do it its an upgrade for more money and a happy customer duh )lol

Mensajes Tue 28 Oct 08 @ 10:04 am
ok i just bought virtual dj! I was using a pirated version! My question now is i have this ddm mixer! I got the midi mapped up but my goal is-

-I want crossfader to control audio of channel one and channel two but the prolblem is to have it control vdj crossfader i have to disable all the crossfader on the mixer! Heelp please

Also i am only really interested in the video crossfader being linked! Nothing else

Mensajes Fri 31 Oct 08 @ 6:00 am
I have the DJM 700 and I Can't Get it to work either, and I'm a professional edition user.

Mensajes Mon 03 Nov 08 @ 4:26 pm
Working hard to figure it out

Mensajes Tue 28 Apr 09 @ 9:07 pm
your never gonna be able to set up the ddm4000 as midi and audio for the xfader. read your owners manual. its either midi or audio at one time not both. if you did your so called research online then you would have found numorious posts on different sites regarding this major problem with the ddm4000. there is a work around but i.m.o. the ddm is a berhinger product and i tested TWO with horrible results. its not a stable PRO piece of equipment. if your gonna be playing out of yoru house i would stay away from behringer mixers. uf your prepaired to buy a 57 why the hell did you even waste your time with a ddm400?

Mensajes Wed 29 Apr 09 @ 6:47 am
soundwavesdj87 wrote :
ok i just bought virtual dj! I was using a pirated version! My question now is i have this ddm mixer! I got the midi mapped up but my goal is-

-I want crossfader to control audio of channel one and channel two but the prolblem is to have it control vdj crossfader i have to disable all the crossfader on the mixer! Heelp please

Also i am only really interested in the video crossfader being linked! Nothing else

Soundwaves

If you are still trying to work this out, let me know what your soundcard setup is. I have a DDM4000 which I've been using for the last 4 months now and it works perfectly ok. I can use either my Hercules RMX or my BCD3000 with the DDM4000 as the external mixer and do exactly what you want using the mixer crossfader, but it depends on how you have setup the soundcard outputs and the crossfader in VDJ.

Denzel

Mensajes Thu 30 Apr 09 @ 3:50 am
why are you using the hercules if you have the ddm working perfectly. that makes no sense. the herc is a midi controller as is the ddm4000.

Mensajes Thu 30 Apr 09 @ 6:50 am
soundwavesdj87 wrote :

Soundwaves

If you are still trying to work this out, let me know what your soundcard setup is. I have a DDM4000 which I've been using for the last 4 months now and it works perfectly ok. I can use either my Hercules RMX or my BCD3000 with the DDM4000 as the external mixer and do exactly what you want using the mixer crossfader, but it depends on how you have setup the soundcard outputs and the crossfader in VDJ.

Denzel

hey there,

i am getting the DDM4000 in the next couple of weeks, and waiting to afford vdj6 :). I am currently running a maya44 usb soundcard, 2 x numark tt's and to come is the DDm4000 with usb to midi cable. with this config can i use it as a controller and a audio x-fader at the same time? your help would be greatly appreciated

Mensajes Thu 18 Jun 09 @ 10:50 pm
your never gonna be able to set up the ddm4000 as midi and audio for the xfader. read your owners manual. its either midi or audio at one time not both. if you did your so called research online then you would have found numorious posts on different sites regarding this major problem with the ddm4000. there is a work around but i.m.o. the ddm is a berhinger product and i tested TWO with horrible results. its not a stable PRO piece of equipment. if your gonna be playing out of yoru house i would stay away from behringer mixers. uf your prepaired to buy a 57 why the hell did you even waste your time with a ddm400?

do you have a link to the work around mate??
thanks in advance

Mensajes Thu 18 Jun 09 @ 10:51 pm
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006

Mensajes Fri 19 Jun 09 @ 8:54 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)