Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Please help...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

saggsePRO InfinityMember since 2008
Just cant quite seem to figure out how to run Hercules djcontrol mp3...
I am running virtual dj 5.2.0.0...
can move the mouse with hercules and tested the midi output...but no buttons on hercules djcontrol lit and apart from selecting tunes and placing them on the decks not a lot else happening....am i missing out somewhere...is it corrupt...does it work...any help welcome.... thanks peeps

saggse

Mensajes Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 2:39 pm
xonorPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Go to "config", and in the "remote" tab, select "activate" on the hercules picture.

Mensajes Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 3:14 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
xonor wrote :
Go to "config", and in the "remote" tab, select "activate" on the hercules picture.

Also download the latest version of VirtualDJ 5.2.1.

And download the latest hercules driver package (Oct 08) for your console.

Mensajes Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 3:18 pm
I have a similar problem. I've bought the Hercules DJ control but virtual dj pro 5.2 has nor recognize the controller, some butons are not working.Before the dj control steel I was using the Hercules RMX and it worked good.
I do'nt know if i need additional driver to run the DJ control Steel together with the VDJ pro 5.2.
Thanks

Ricky D

Mensajes Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 3:21 pm
xonorPRO InfinityMember since 2005
You're right jimmy.

Always download the latest driver for your controller, and the latest version of VDJ.
It's a good begining.

Mensajes Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 3:24 pm
saggsePRO InfinityMember since 2008
and good day/evening to you all....glad to say me little lights on me hercules all spring to life and all looking good....so far....and hearing crisp and clear....just like me mix's....well to me anyway and people do call me tone deaf....ha ha....thanks to all who gave advice and to those still having probs...good luck...me outter here with the ultimate beat....peace
saggse

Mensajes Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 4:47 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)