Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: virtual DJ "stuttering" with Hercules RMX

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

So on Halloween I played a show using the Hercules RMX and a Dell notebook. Mind you for 6 weeks I had it and practiced/played with it for 2-5 hour intervals and not a single glitch. Matter of fact on Halloween the sound was amazing and the RMX was easy to use. But when I went to play one track for about 15 seconds the track would not play. And this was during a live set. It looked like it tried to. I could see it on the bpm bar wiggling and the sound was sputtering, almost like it was caught or stuck. I used the jog wheel and finally it played. And for the rest of the night, smooth no problem. But my partner was using her rmx today practacing and she said it happened on hers and she loaded three songs before the one side played. Any ideas what could cause this? I have a Dell insperion 1525 with duo core 2 processor and Vista. Like I said- 6 weeks up to 5 hours and not one single noise, pop, or problem... Is this user error?

Mensajes Sun 02 Nov 08 @ 10:07 pm
Any ideas folks?!

Mensajes Mon 03 Nov 08 @ 5:46 pm
I've had the exact same problem using the RMX and an Inspiron 1525. Its happened twice. I too am interested to hear if anyone has a solution.

Mensajes Mon 03 Nov 08 @ 9:35 pm
Hello Christo1972,

Do you use DJ Console Rmx drivers coming ftom the installation CD or did you install a driver update downloaded from Hercules website?
DJ Console Rmx first drivers (of the CD) were too CPU intensive on some computers: this issue has been solved in the following drivers you could (and stil can) download from hercules website (http://www.hercules.com)

Mensajes Tue 04 Nov 08 @ 10:17 am
I used updated drivers. Like I said this only happened once. Of course it happened during a live show and after extensive sessions with the RMX. I thought it odd... I turn off a lot of extra running programns when I practice as well...

Mensajes Tue 04 Nov 08 @ 11:35 am
anyone??? i mean was it just a one time fluke??? i would like to know cuz i may be spinning for up to 5 hours at a time and would like to know what could've prevented this?

Inspirion 1525
3 gigs of RAM
32 bit operating system
Intel Duo Core 2 Processor

and as I stated.... no issues at all up until this one time....

Mensajes Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 10:06 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)