Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Sound Quality Problems - Please Help!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey all.

Im new to the forum and hope some of you can help.

Im having some problems with background noise.

Basically I load up a track and the track itself plays fine, however when I take the needle off the vinyl I get a horrible backgound noise coming through that almost sounds like someone rustling paper or a crisp packet. I also find that whilst a track is playing I can hear the noise of the vinyl coming through aswell.

I have read elsewhere that this can be fixed using pre-amps, but would like a second opinion before I spend any money on them and also wondered if its anything to do with my settings although I have tried changing most of them.

As far as im aware I have everything setup correctly.

My setup is:

2 x Technics SL 1210 MK2's (Turntables)
1 x Behringer DJX700 (Mixer)
1 x Maya44 Special Edition (External Soundcard)
1 x Virtual DJ v5
2 x Virtual DJ Timecoded Vinyl

I have my turntables plugged into the inputs on the Maya44 and the outputs plugged into the line in's on the mixer.

The sound quality is flawless other than the awful background noise.l

Mensajes Mon 03 Nov 08 @ 10:15 am
quick question are your tuntables grounded to your mixer or not at all? also have you had this problem before? and is it the full vision of VDJ? trial?

Mensajes Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 5:10 am
I have always had the problem since installing Virtual DJ and hooking up my setup.

My turntables are grounded to the mixer. I read elsewhere to try grounding them to the back on my PC but found neither seem to solve the problem.

I am running a full version of Virtual DJ.

Mensajes Wed 12 Nov 08 @ 4:22 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)