Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: Skin .XML information

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

dj808PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi All,

Is there any document where I can find out or explain what are the functions in software and the values that can be used in the actions. Like in the following code. What is pannel id ="5" , group="2". And what are valid values that maybe inserted. There are many more the that code that I'm looking at.

=======================================
BANNER - GROUP 2
=======================================
<pannel id="5" group="2" visible="yes">
<size width="293" height="38"></size>
<pos x="225" y="0"></pos>
<down x="225" y="6826"></down>
</pannel>

I'm working on modifying, what I think is the best skin for videos, V-MIX 5.4. So I was able to correct the BPM channel problem where both the buttons only worked on channel 1 or left side. I made it so now I can display either the key or camelot information. Finally I changed how the Icon key shows up, sorry FORMAT I didn't like the way the icon was showing up; I got to used to the original icons.

So there are other thing I want to work on but I don't fully understand the code.

Thanks For Looking

Mensajes Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 4:14 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Hi

You can find some information on skin definition here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/67707/Virtual_DJ_Skins/How_To_Skin_Virtual_DJ_And_How_To_Resize_VDJ_Skins.html#Resizer

For the pannel:
*ID is the identity of the pannel. This number is unique to each pannel. It is used to identify it.

*Group is used for grouping pannels.
For example you have two pannels (ID="1" and ID="2"). If you put both pannels in Group="1", then only one pannel can be visible at a time. If pannel 1 is displayed then pannel 2 is hidden. When pannel 2 is displayed, pannel 1 is hidden.

Mensajes Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 4:38 pm
dj808PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thanks JeremK
That is what I was looking for; I knew I've seen that before but I just couldn't find it. I don't like the new search feature in this forum it doesn't work so well for me now. Can you put that in the Wiki pages

Mensajes Sat 08 Nov 08 @ 5:11 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
The skin SDK is being updated by CSTOLL in the wiki pages.

Mensajes Sat 08 Nov 08 @ 7:56 am
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I hope he will finish it soon because I need it:-)

Mensajes Sat 08 Nov 08 @ 8:00 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)