Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: the best value soundcard what do you use!?!?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

burd691Home userMember since 2008
Im looking to get into the timecode vinyl setup with virtual DJ i saw a list on, http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Common_Device_Drivers.html of common sound card which do you guys use and which are the best VALUE (because im short on cash) im really intrested in the maya 44 vs. the Numark DJ I/O. They are similar in price, which is the better card?

Thanks and any suggestions for cheap cards that will work with TCV would be great!

Mensajes Sun 16 Nov 08 @ 8:38 am
The Numark DJIO is not suitable for timecode use because it only has sound outputs. Its intended for use with MIDI controllers such as Numark Total Control or for DJ's using mouse/keyboard only to control VirtualDJ.

To use timecode, you will need a sound card with atleast 4 inputs and 4 outputs, such as the Maya44 or Native Instruments Audio 8 DJ.

Mensajes Sun 16 Nov 08 @ 2:12 pm
nissnutPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Or you can use M-Audio's Torq Conectiv but you need to to use Numark Vinyl for the timecode to work. In my opinion the conectiv offers more flexibility

Mensajes Mon 17 Nov 08 @ 3:08 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)