Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Hercules RMX Loop Problem!!! [FIXED]

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey guys,
i got Virtual DJ Pro and the Hercules RMX console..

in the past i used virtual dj pro on windows xp. the loops i made worked 100 percently! PERFECT!

but now i changed to mac. i am still using the hercules rmx console on virtual dj pro.

coming to my problem now.. when i wanna do loops e.g. 4, then it is not really 4 instead it is something like 3,8.

it is not really even. on windows it was even. i don't know what's wrong. the BPM is correct and all the other things are working.

do you guys understand what i mean?

if not, i will try to explain again. thanks for your support guys!

Mensajes Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 9:19 am
Hello newlightpictures,

If you have VirtualDJ Pro, you have a "Smart Loop" setting in the loop area of VirtualDJ Pro internal mixer skin: can you check if, when you activate the Smart Loop mode, you still have this issue?

Mensajes Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 11:33 am
Hello.
Sorry for answering so late.
Yes I tried both. I had the "Smart" Option turned on and off.
I still have the same issue.

=(

What now?

Mensajes Mon 24 Nov 08 @ 7:45 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi Newlightpictures, Pls register ur Pro serial at ur modify ur profile n update to recent v5.2.1 Pro. Thanks n welcome;)

Mensajes Mon 24 Nov 08 @ 8:28 pm
ich habe das gleiche Problem, selbst wenn ich den song stoppe, ganz genau die loop-markierungen setze, gibt es immer einen unsauberen loop bzw. der song läuft immer asyncroner zum anderen Deck :(

Mensajes Fri 23 Jan 09 @ 1:10 pm

Mensajes Fri 23 Jan 09 @ 2:46 pm
sorry i mean the loop in and loop out doesn't match perfectly, there are always gaps in the loops and it looses syncronisation to the other deck....I do have to press the intellligent loop button two times before it fits perfectly...can you please help me with this problem?

Mensajes Sat 24 Jan 09 @ 6:14 am
fsFreakHome userMember since 2008
Yeah I'm having the same problem (but on the PC as well, with 5.2, tried it out at a friends).
Is this "feature" fixed in the 5.2.1 update?

Mensajes Tue 03 Feb 09 @ 4:41 am
Hi fsfreak, pls register ur serial and grab the recent updates. thanks;)

Mensajes Tue 03 Feb 09 @ 6:18 am
is the problem fixed now?! I still have the same problem with the loops!!!

Mensajes Wed 27 May 09 @ 6:09 am
it's now fixed finally!!! even in the beta version of vdj 6!!!! =)

THANK GOD!

Mensajes Fri 05 Jun 09 @ 12:47 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)