Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: GUYS PLEASE HELP - THE STUTTER / PLAY BUTTON

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

PtownDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Am i the only person still having trouble with the play button? It got really bad last night; more often then not the song started nearly a whole second in from where my cue point was set...

I was only playing a birthday party as a favor to a friends family, but CHRIST!!!! i couldnt even play 1 song after the other without sounding like i didnt know what i was doing!

I tried to use the back up laptop i have in the dj booth, a dell that we use for NuVJ. Ive no problem playing music with it, but when i tried to play video there was a yellow line that kept going up the middle... It was the birthday party from hell... Any advice would be very much appreciated...

Best regards,
Chris.

Mensajes Sun 23 Nov 08 @ 11:19 am
try changing your default codec. when i switched mine to quicktime i had that problem, so i switched back to the default

Mensajes Sun 23 Nov 08 @ 12:16 pm
This is in regard to the yellow line up the screen on the Dell right? I will give it shot... What i would like the most is to have a solid version that works on the Mac... :-)

Mensajes Sun 23 Nov 08 @ 2:04 pm
IM THE ONLY PERSON HAVING THIS PROBLEM????????????

Mensajes Tue 25 Nov 08 @ 4:20 am
no, that was for the play button problem

per your dell...
Right click on the desktop, go to Properties --> Settings --> Advanced --> Troubleshoot --> Drag the Hardware acceleration pointer to the left or adjust it then apply...this should solve the problem.

http://www.fixya.com/support/t250602-solid_yellow_line_recipients_screen

try www.google.com for more information...search "video problem yellow line"

Mensajes Tue 25 Nov 08 @ 6:48 am
Nope, still does the yellow line... Im not as worried about that as i am about getting the start stutter button to stop jumping around... We are expecting over 1000 people tonight for the lighting on the Monument here in Ptown, i hope this fixes the problem because i wont be beat mixing...

Thanks for the info...

Chris.

Mensajes Wed 26 Nov 08 @ 12:08 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)