Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Tema: SBDJ FreeStyler - Page: 3

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Scott,

There is a spot called "Basscount" in the Freestyler.ini. It is set to 1 by default which means it responds to every beat. If you change this value to 4 it will change the lights every 4th beat (or CBG). Change it to 8, 16, or whatever repetition you select. I would love to have the ability to change that value within VDJ, is that possible.

Rusty

Mensajes Mon 29 Nov 10 @ 4:21 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Well, i would like the opposite, too. To double or more the quantity of the sended CBG. To make my lights flash quicker if i need it in cases like this.

But as Scott said "Other" Plugins have limited features. (Shortcuts and parametrs)

Mensajes Mon 29 Nov 10 @ 4:49 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Can you change the Basscount value whilst FreeStyler is running?

I actually run a variant of this plugin myself that sends a message every beat, and a different message every bar, albeit it to my own DMX app.

Mensajes Mon 29 Nov 10 @ 5:12 pm
djdad wrote :
Well, i would like the opposite, too. To double or more the quantity of the sended CBG. To make my lights flash quicker if i need it in cases like this.

But as Scott said "Other" Plugins have limited features. (Shortcuts and parametrs)

Freestyler already has the beat multiplier, I am just wanting a divider.

Scott, I will check to see if changes can be made while active.

Rusty

Mensajes Tue 30 Nov 10 @ 10:21 am
If not I will do it in-plugin.

Mensajes Tue 30 Nov 10 @ 10:51 am
How about a manual tap that can be assigned to a hot key? This would effectively fake a CBG and trigger a freestyle event on the key press.

Cheers,

Roy

Mensajes Tue 30 Nov 10 @ 4:34 pm
bazoooPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Happy New year to all you DJ's and Wizz Kids. I have ADJ MY DMX ,I had a little play with it at home but have not used for a gig,have used sound to light. would the freestyler plugin be adventatious to me or not. any facts and opinions welcome,ta Bazooo

Mensajes Mon 03 Jan 11 @ 2:35 am
l;ike others said get a ENTEC or ENTEC PRO there like $50 on ebay new. i have been using one for years with freestyle and i have NEVER had any issues with my usb dongle.

Mensajes Mon 03 Jan 11 @ 7:05 am
I have an enttec open, and no matter what I do or drivers I install I can't get it to work... I know freestyler doesn't support open but I keep reading about people who have it working. I have tried every driver I can get my hands on but still no luck

Mensajes Tue 25 Jan 11 @ 9:06 am
On the contrary. My open Enttec DMX works fine with Freestyler. Check the Enttec website for drivers.

Mensajes Tue 25 Jan 11 @ 10:29 am
DGeePRO InfinityMember since 2007
Okay, maybe I'm missing something. I have been using Freestyler for a couple years now but I can't figure out how to sync the SBDJ plugin to the S2L app. I have the plugin installed in VDJ. I see it in the "Others" section and I have "Pass Beats" enabled. I have FreeStyler up and running with the S2L app active. It only responds to the music coming from whatever soundcard you have selected in the Config section. What do you set it to, to get the beats from VDJ without it picking up the audio from the sound card?

Any help would be most appreciated.

-DGee

Mensajes Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 11:07 pm
You enable S2L in FS, but close the DigiPlay Sound2Light window that opens (with the soundcard config etc) as my plugin talks directly to FS.

Mensajes Sat 05 Feb 11 @ 8:43 am
twagaPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Excuse me, I'm using numark DJIO as a soundcard.

sound config:
output:headphones master: Chan 1&2 / headphone: Chan 3&4
soundcard:ASIO DRIVER Numark USB Audio Device

enttec open dmx usb

My moving light reacts to both decks, not only active deck.
Is here anybody can make lights react to only active deck, please give me any advice...
My config has any fault by any chance?
I wish I use this plugin in a disco.

Mensajes Sat 05 Mar 11 @ 4:33 am
SBDJ wrote :
I've created and been testing another plugin for you all that integrates VirtualDJ and FreeStyler DMX.

Current features:

* Passes CBG grid from active deck as Sound To Light trigger. No audio needed by FS.

Mensajes Sat 05 Mar 11 @ 3:37 pm
Active deck could be selected on vitaudlDJ 4Deck skin.
Thanks for your and support's advice!

Mensajes Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 9:44 am
Mr. SBDJ wrote:
Can trigger commands within FreeStyler from VDJScript, allowing you to effectively map FreeStyler commands to controls within VDJ.

Where is the FreeStyler command list in VDJScript?
Please tell me examples of commands...

Mensajes Wed 09 Mar 11 @ 6:16 am
Separate plugin which is as yet unreleased I'm afraid.

Mensajes Wed 09 Mar 11 @ 7:06 am
I see. I did an experiment of freestyler plugin with numark total control and numark DJIO using asio driver.
It seemed to be overload for VDJ.

MY COMPUTER'S SPEC:
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8600 @ 2.40GHz 2.40GHz
4.00GB(2.96GB available for 32bit) RAM
Windows 7 32bit

Wasn't it enough?

Mensajes Wed 09 Mar 11 @ 8:17 pm
More than enough, I built and tested it on a machine which was a C2D 2.0GHz with 2Gb RAM and it had no impact on CPU usage at all.

Mensajes Thu 10 Mar 11 @ 3:52 am
Oh, VDJ hungs-up when using numark total control(MIDI CONTROLLER).
VDJ and freestyler run very well without midi controller...

Mr. SBDJ, what kind of controller do you use?

Mensajes Thu 10 Mar 11 @ 9:02 am
21%