Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Tema: SBDJ TweetList - Page: 3

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Any news about that?

really interesting me......:-)

THX

Mensajes Fri 18 Nov 11 @ 6:19 pm
Hi Scott,

IS this plugin still on your to do list?

Cheers,

Roy

Mensajes Fri 20 Jan 12 @ 1:59 pm
Hi Scott

still waiting for this..

an if its possible an tool which posts on Facebook....

the world waits for your tools :-)

Thx

greetz from Bavaria

Mensajes Fri 20 Jan 12 @ 2:18 pm
Any news Scott. Is there gonna be a mac version?

Mensajes Sat 28 Jan 12 @ 2:56 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
PC version very very soon. Mac version shouldn't be far behind.

Mensajes Sun 29 Jan 12 @ 11:50 am
aledjoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
waiting....

Mensajes Thu 16 Feb 12 @ 3:11 am
hey Scott, I would like to test it out.
I haven't seen this yet but, it would be kewl to tweet and Facebook at the same time like tweetcast or peep... you know an option to check the one you want to use or both simultaneously. just throwing that out there.

Mensajes Thu 16 Feb 12 @ 11:25 am
Facebook won't be in this plugin yet, it's just twitter to start with.

You could always link your twitter and FB to do this anyway.

This plugin will be available very soon on both PC and Mac.

Mensajes Thu 16 Feb 12 @ 9:46 pm
Kewl...Waiting on it dude

Mensajes Thu 16 Feb 12 @ 10:28 pm
i want the pluginn :D

Mensajes Fri 17 Feb 12 @ 7:23 am
You'll require a licensed registered version of VDJ.

Mensajes Fri 17 Feb 12 @ 7:34 am
aledjoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
any news??

Mensajes Tue 13 Mar 12 @ 8:28 am
I don't believe this plugin will ever be released. It has been discussed on this forum for over a year now, and still nothing. It doesn't take that long to write a plugin and release it. SBDJ is a very busy guy and we all appreciate his work. But when an entire year has gone by it indicates that this plugin is not a priority.

So don't hold your breath. When SBDJ says something will be released soon that does not mean that he is feverishly working on something to get it out to the rest of us ASAP. It means that he will release it whenever he gets around to it. I am sure that just like the rest of us working DJ's, free time is not something that is very plentiful for him either.

DJ James

Mensajes Tue 13 Mar 12 @ 1:46 pm
Actually FYI the PC version of this plugin is finished and I'm working on the Mac version. The PC version has recently undergone testing by some of my fellow teamers and come out working perfectly.

Once the Mac version is done both versions will be released. Its been a bit harder to get done but it is very nearly there. My time is shared amongst multiple plugins on multiple platforms and also my support duties.

To say that this plugin will never get released and that it doesn't take this long etc is frankly rude. Since you are obviously the master of coding perhaps its time for you to contribute to the community.

Mensajes Tue 13 Mar 12 @ 10:14 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
SBDJ wrote :
To say that this plugin will never get released and that it doesn't take this long etc is frankly rude. Since you are obviously the master of coding perhaps its time for you to contribute to the community.

That did come out a little harsh from him. Hopefully it was a wording issue. I just spent a couple of days linking my twitter, FB, and web pages. FB > Twitter is good, but it seems like Twitter > FB's auth page is messed up. To be able to have those three linked on a video screen at the gig will be a nice wow factor.

Mensajes Wed 14 Mar 12 @ 11:02 am
sikko03PRO InfinityMember since 2008
i'm from holland and this sounds very interesting.

when it's works let me know

Mensajes Sun 18 Mar 12 @ 1:56 pm
SBDJ wrote :
Actually FYI the PC version of this plugin is finished and I'm working on the Mac version. The PC version has recently undergone testing by some of my fellow teamers and come out working perfectly.

Once the Mac version is done both versions will be released. Its been a bit harder to get done but it is very nearly there. My time is shared amongst multiple plugins on multiple platforms and also my support duties.

@SBDJ Wasn't trying to be rude and I am sorry that you took it that way. People here want to know when the plugin will be ready. You made my point. The PC Version is ready but you are holding it back until the small percentage of users that use a mac have their version ready as well. My guess is that you are doing that to be fair to the mac users. My point was that you will release it whenever you are good and ready and are in no hurry to do so before that time for whatever reason you may have. I currently do not have a use for any of the plugins you have released but have followed the development over the years and tried out a few. Most of them work well and have obviously been tested and were not developed or released before they were ready.

Also, as a matter of fact I am quite good at coding! And it didn't take that long. You are simply making a mac versiion and holding back the PC version which is already ready until the mac version is ready. We all know that Virtual DJ works way better with PC's than mac's. This is true of most software that is developed for PC's first and Mac's later because so few people use mac's compared to the number of PC User's. (I am sure the percentage is higher in the DJ world for Mac's)

The reason I said I don't believe it will ever be released is because their are many other plugins that you have discussed years ago that you have never released to this day. For whatever reason. And I have noticed that if it has been discussed for over a year that most of the time we never see it released.

Was not getting on to anybody for working to make plugins and improve the options available to users of Virtual DJ. Was only making an observation. Your dedication to Virtual DJ on these boards is most appreciated by all.

DJ James

Mensajes Sun 18 Mar 12 @ 10:42 pm
No worries.

I was indeed intending to be fair to the Mac users for once. The Mac version is very almost done so hopefully they'll both be released soon.

There aren't many plugins that aren't available in one form or another though, the only one that has really dragged out is the ScrollText update, but that is a major rewrite of a fairly involved plugin - and has actually made it to the point where I issued a beta copy to users at the tail end of last year.

Mensajes Mon 19 Mar 12 @ 9:03 am
DNAentPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I would be interested in this also!

Mensajes Thu 29 Mar 12 @ 7:48 pm
looking forward to it! though my gig laptop never sees the internet ..... O_o

Mensajes Sat 07 Apr 12 @ 3:05 pm
30%