Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Virtual DJ 8 - Login and License - Page: 8

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

There shouldn't be - but when the service is not your own, who knows what will be accessible or blocked?

Wi-Fi in public spaces (in the UK) is usually very restricted, and not private.

Mensajes Fri 18 Dec 15 @ 5:52 pm
Hi I'm new to Virtual DJ 8. Once I log in all is working fine including my mixtrack pro 3 controller. But as soon as I shut down I get asked to log back in to use it for more than 10 minutes. Why am I being logged out as I understand VD should keep you logged in? Is this my PC?

Mensajes Wed 30 Dec 15 @ 6:10 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Check to see if the option to stay logged in is checked. I believe there is one on the login page as well as in the license area in the settings.

Mensajes Wed 30 Dec 15 @ 6:15 pm
Yes, there's a "do not remember me" option bottom left of the login box. If that's ticked then you will get logged out each time (it's for shared computers).

Mensajes Wed 30 Dec 15 @ 7:48 pm
djtouchdan wrote :
Virtual DJ 8 - Login and License

Virtual DJ 8 requires a login in order to verify your license, rather than using a serial number or license code.

I'm not going to get into EULA - you can read that here.

But this basic:
You can install VDJ8 on two machines (per Pro license).
You can have both machines running at the same time in case of an error with your main machine.

Login Process
When you open Virtual DJ 8 for the first time you will be presented with a Login Screen.
You can login using your VDJ Forum ScreenName or your registered email address - the password is the same for both.

Once you are logged in your software unlocks all Pro Infinity features.

If you leave this machine running and login into your backup machine you will be asked to Login again (as above) and this too will
unlock Pro Infinity features. Your First machine will be unaffected.

If you then close VDJ8 on your BACKUP machine and re-open it - it WILL NOT ask you to login again, as this
was the last computer recognised by the Virtual DJ Servers.

BUT - if you close VDJ8 on your MAIN machine and re-open it - YOU WILL be required to login again.

If you do not have a backup machine and only use 1PC/Mac - then providing you do not logout manually in the config menu, you
will NEVER have to login again.

What if I don't have internet access on my main machine?
A solution will be provided by the Support Team when VDJ8 is officially released.

Virtual DJ Pro Subscribers
You will be required to connect to the VDJ servers (internet) at least once every 30 days to validate your license. If you do not do this you run the risk of you Pro version becoming a FREE home version without the Pro benefits.

This 30 days policy DOES NOT apply to Pro Infinity Users.

Mensajes Fri 29 Apr 16 @ 8:10 pm
PachN wrote :
No you won't be asked to login.

^-- is this really the case? The OP does not make this clear.

Mensajes Sat 07 Jan 17 @ 9:13 pm
"What if I don't have internet access on my main machine?
A solution will be provided by the Support Team when VDJ8 is officially released."

This is not clear. What are they talking about here? If the user doesn't have internet access the first time VDJ8 is opened, some other login/license solution will be provided? Or other (non-initial) times VDJ8 is opened when there is no internet access, some solution will be provided?

Is there ever a case where VDJ8 will fail to open if I don't have an internet connection at a gig?

Mensajes Sat 07 Jan 17 @ 9:16 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
If you have a machine that NEVER access the internet then contact support,

if your machine can access the net then log in, that machine will stayed logged in as long as you
1 don't log out or
2 you don't login with vdj on two other machines AND your first machine has a net connectiom

Mensajes Sat 07 Jan 17 @ 9:36 pm
I am signed into my account, I have paid for the subscription, But it is still not showing that I have a licence? I have a gig tonight and am going to have to buy a second program because I have been trying to fix this for hours now. Don't get why something always has to go wrong :(

Mensajes Sat 01 Apr 17 @ 4:30 am
be free to your mixtape

Mensajes Wed 16 May 18 @ 10:26 am
OK, I got the VDJ home download, to broadcast to my server, online pro, i need to buy the DJPro version, correct?

Mensajes Tue 12 Jun 18 @ 10:32 pm
Eagle Knight wrote :
OK, I got the VDJ home download, to broadcast to my server, online pro, i need to buy the DJPro version, correct?

you need to buy or rent pro $19/month (or $299)

Mensajes Tue 12 Jun 18 @ 10:46 pm
once i subcribe, can i switch it over yo the one time payment

Mensajes Tue 12 Jun 18 @ 11:32 pm
also i can install it on 2 computers?

Mensajes Tue 12 Jun 18 @ 11:36 pm
No, it's either or.

Any monthly subscription payments you make don't count towards a discount on Pro.

Yes, you can be logged in to a maximum of 2 computers at any time.

Mensajes Tue 12 Jun 18 @ 11:37 pm
But i could buy it once i started and pay the 299 price?

Mensajes Tue 12 Jun 18 @ 11:39 pm
Eagle Knight wrote :
But i could buy it once i started and pay the 299 price?

if you rent for $19 a month for 6 months or 6 years you will still pay $299 to own it out right.

Mensajes Tue 12 Jun 18 @ 11:49 pm
I DONT HAVE THE MONEY THIS MONTH SO I WANT TO GET IT FOR THE MONTH THEN PAY THE 299, SO THAT WILL WORK?

Mensajes Tue 12 Jun 18 @ 11:59 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
YES THAT WILL WORK, IT WILL EVEN WORK if you stop shouting.

Mensajes Wed 13 Jun 18 @ 3:18 am
I couldn't find my answer

Mensajes Sat 22 Sep 18 @ 12:47 pm
99%