Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Karaoke Screen Lyrics stuttering on VDJ 8 - 7 is fine on same PC. - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Dad. This was on my laptop for me and occurred on my desktop as well. Just pcs a few years old but still windows 7 distro'd so not ancient by any means. Running between 4-8 GB of RAM on either system. Problem was there when fullscreening on a secondary monitor AND when trying to use the primary screen instead. I was using a single core AM3 AMD Sempron 2.8 GHz processor on my desktop and a dual core AMD 2.3 Ghz on my laptop. The desktop has a GeForce 8800 GTS 512 video card and the laptop runs on an Intel 4000 chipset from a few years ago.

I got a new laptop now and am playing with virtual DJ 8 on THAT but now I've done two shows and had the software crash when analyzing tracks while playing. It's not consistent and has only happened 2x but the second was a wedding I as doing last night and I lost a floor filled with people. I was able to get the program back up quickly but no crashguard? every song on the lists were lost so i had to work my ass off to figure it all again.

For now I'l be using version 7.4 for my main purposes until the flaws in 8 are tamped out. I just can't risk someone's wedding night on buggy glitches.

Mensajes Sun 07 Sep 14 @ 1:47 pm
Hi
I gigged last night and encountered a problem with the karaoke words freezing for about 5 seconds but the track was still playing.
Anybody got any ideas on how to stop this from happening.......
Thanks

Mensajes Sun 03 Apr 16 @ 3:20 pm
Wow this old problem?

I solved my stuttering with a new pc as my original one was retired after 8 years loyal service

Mensajes Sun 03 Apr 16 @ 3:50 pm
Anyone got anymore ideas??

Mensajes Mon 04 Apr 16 @ 9:24 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Any information about the system you are having issues on?

Mensajes Mon 04 Apr 16 @ 4:19 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)