Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Tema: freestyler8 - Page: 3

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

midnightrepairman wrote :
point me to the TCPIP commands pdf referred in the original post.

Did you install the Freestyler software? The documentation is part of the Freestyler installation, not this plugin.

Mensajes Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 6:17 am
I found it. Actually had to go look in the program folder. I was searching the help docs and their website for developer info. Thanks!

groovindj wrote :

Did you install the Freestyler software? The documentation is part of the Freestyler installation, not this plugin.

Mensajes Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 10:46 am
I found it. Actually had to go look in the program folder. I was searching the help docs and their website for developer info. Thanks!

groovindj wrote :

Are the commands working for you?

Mensajes Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 11:52 am
[/quote]
[/quote]

Almost. Actually the old commands are working for me. FS:2,255 toggles blackout. I tried it on a hunch because when I hover over the upper bar in the GUI, it returns v2.0. I must have an old version of the plugin even though I've downloaded from this link multiple times: http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=16835

I read earlier that someone had an old version interfering with the new version. Any ideas where the old version would have been stored? I've uninstalled and re-installed the entire suite to no avail.

Mensajes Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 12:13 pm
[/quote]

Almost. Actually the old commands are working for me. FS:2,255 toggles blackout. I tried it on a hunch because when I hover over the upper bar in the GUI, it returns v2.0. I must have an old version of the plugin even though I've downloaded from this link multiple times: http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=16835

I read earlier that someone had an old version interfering with the new version. Any ideas where the old version would have been stored? I've uninstalled and re-installed the entire suite to no avail.[/quote]

Hi Midnightrepairman, nice name :-).
For me the name convention for the Que names works also, but the set commands are not working. I have the same problem with version 2.0.
when I put in the command "set $fsvalue 255 & set $fscommand 2" it is not working. I would like to define keys for my commands.

Think this is a small change for SBDJ and then the plugin would be VERY NICE !!!!!
Can you help us SBDJ????

Mensajes Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 1:18 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
If the old commands work, then you have the old plugin, which will be in Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins\Other.

Mensajes Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 2:02 pm
SBDJ wrote :
If the old commands work, then you have the old plugin, which will be in Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins\Other.

Hi Scot, thanks for your reply.
The plugin is in folder Plugins\autostart, and that is done by the installation of the latest plugin installer. When I remove it and reinstall with the latest version it is again there.
Is there something wrong with the version you published on the website?

Mensajes Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 3:02 pm
The new plugin will be in autostart, this is correct.

If you're responding to the old commands though, then you have the old plugin installed, probably in Others, which is where it used to install...

Mensajes Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 7:03 pm
My plugin is in the autostart folder. I don't even have an others folder since my re-install wiped all of that clean and i'm not using any other plugins yet. If I remove the plugin from autostart, it disappears from the effects list and no gui can be accessed. When I reinstall, it goes back into the autostart folder and returns to my effects list, but it's still version 2. Is there a different download I could try? Maybe just the 2 files without the installer?

Mensajes Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 8:35 pm
SBDJ wrote :
The new plugin will be in autostart, this is correct.

If you're responding to the old commands though, then you have the old plugin installed, probably in Others, which is where it used to install...

@SBDJ: The other folder is not there anymore. I did a search on freestyler and the only version is in the autostart folder. I really think there is something wrong with the installer and version on the website. I think you have the right version on your computer but there is a publishing problem. Link adres http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=16835
Can you check this version?

Mensajes Thu 08 Jan 15 @ 12:36 am
OK, I see what has happened here.

I originally posted it to the v7 section as the v8 section didn't have the correct category.

Someone moved it to v8, but managed to actually upload the wrong DLL - they uploaded the v7 effect. The v8 one is freestyler8.dll, not freestyler.dll. I've fixed the download.

Mensajes Thu 08 Jan 15 @ 5:55 am
SBDJ wrote :
I've fixed the download.

I've just downloaded from the above link and still have no freestyler8.dll

Mensajes Thu 08 Jan 15 @ 7:48 am
You will do now; this time it was the right version, I just forgot to update the installed filename.

Mensajes Thu 08 Jan 15 @ 8:26 am
The new download fixed it. Everything is working as advertised and boy is it slick! Thanks for everything!

Mensajes Thu 08 Jan 15 @ 10:39 am
SBDJ wrote :
You will do now; this time it was the right version, I just forgot to update the installed filename.

@SBDJ download fixed everything, now we are goin'to promote this plugin !!!
Great and thanks a lot !

Mensajes Thu 08 Jan 15 @ 1:51 pm
Hi, i am trying replicate the ability to select a fs8 cue tab followed by a specific fs8 cue button when entering the commands as a macro in vdj8 using the freestyler plugin.

I am finding I have to create to separate cues in vdj8 - one for fs8 tab selection followed by the fs8 cue button.

If I try to put 4 set commands together (ie set value & set command & set value & set command)only the last values are acted upon by the freestyler8 plugin. I can't tell if this is a vdj8 issue or a plugin issue.

It would be nice to be able to put the tab and button commands together in the same cue obviously - ie am just trying to select a particular cue button out of the 90+ that are possible.

Apologies if the description is a little confused but I hope you are seeing what I am saying?

Mensajes Sun 11 Jan 15 @ 9:04 pm
I do.

I'm adding macro support in the next version, so you can create a list of commands and then save that as a macro and tie that to a cue point.

Mensajes Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 5:39 am
Hello to all. This message is especially creative SBDJ of the plugin FREESTYLER.

I try to pilot with virtual DJ V8 to engage via the plugin FREESTYLER of cues.

I loaded(charged) the last version of January 08th, 2015.

So that it works I have to use(get) only the pluggin FREESTYLER which goes to him(her) pilotermon SUNLITE 2 software or I want to be able to try also with SWEETLIGHT

I think that I have one problems of script (generated script addresses that for the software because the script to command(order) sweetight must be certainly different, and if it is different is he(it) possible to know the script to be made?)

If I understood well the plugin FREESTYLER walk(work) that with the software FREESTYLER?

But I have a doubt because I had managed to run V7 and sweetlight

I think that I have one problems of script (generated script addresses that for the software because the script to command(order) sweetight must be certainly different, and if it is different is he(it) possible to know the script to be made?)

If I understood well the plugin FREESTYLER walk(work) that with the software FREESTYLER?

But I have a doubt because I had managed to run V7 and sweetlight. The script was CUE 1 ¦ PRESS (the name of the button) ¦.

Here is an example of that I would like to make:

EXAMPLE: under sweetlight I have a button in the live which is nomé any greens. That has to I write? It is a pity he(it) have no tuto in video there to understand(include) well.

And how since 1 only CUE manage to create several actions(shares).

Example 2lyres is going to go has rights and 2 other one has left and to be in blue(bruise) then red And rise. Is this possible to write any celà in 1 only one(only) script?

Thank you for your help(assistant) c is really important.

SBDJ i think that you already are spirit to look for this possible solution which I look for.

Thank you.

Mensajes Wed 21 Jan 15 @ 2:34 pm
This is a freestyler plugin, not a sweetlight plugin.

The one that does sweetlight is still in development for v8.

Mensajes Wed 21 Jan 15 @ 3:30 pm
with V7 and thanks to your work from freestyler j plugin had managed to order via sweetlight cues positioned on the band passante.Est that in the V8 would be possible to be able to play? or to control a sunlite 2 (which looks like a freestyler and utlise the same 3D view) .This thanks to your FREESTYLER.Merci plugin for your answers.

Mensajes Wed 21 Jan 15 @ 4:24 pm
25%