Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Skins - Wishes and new features - Page: 7

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You can add a separator to menus like this:

<item text="-"/>

Mensajes Sun 06 Nov 16 @ 3:58 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Cool feature :)

Mensajes Mon 07 Nov 16 @ 7:04 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Since day 1 of V8 I've not been able to see coloured songpos wave, I accepted that my machine was old and carried on, fairly recent scratch wave improvement killed the scratch wave for me, a fix was made for machines with small maximum texture sizes, could the same magic be applied to the songpos wave?

Mensajes Sat 12 Nov 16 @ 3:45 pm
branchhPRO InfinityMember since 2016
Any chance of a move to scalable vector skin objects in the future? Not sure how bound you are to PNGs. As we continue to increase our screen resolutions (1080p, 4k, etc.) scaling PNG's delivers a fuzzy presentation. It would be nice to see sharper skin definitions in the future.

Thanks!

Mensajes Sat 03 Dec 16 @ 12:04 am
get_bpm

Is a nice tool. Might be better if we could choose how many digits to display so we can eventually get the exact same structure as %Pbpmex.

i.e. <textzone><text action="get_bpm 2"/></textzone>
Would force 2 digits.

Mensajes Wed 21 Dec 16 @ 3:44 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
can't you just [let's say you want 2 decimal points]

get_bpm & param_bigger 99.9999 ? param_cast "text" 5 : param_cast "text" 4

or something like that

Mensajes Wed 21 Dec 16 @ 5:50 am
Not really.

There's a way to specify the formating with param_cast. i.e.

get_bpm & param_cast '000'

But, it will lead the values lower that 100 with a preceding 0, as well as cuting the end leaving you with an unusable integer. I could not find a way to get the exact behavior of %Pbpmex.

Mensajes Wed 21 Dec 16 @ 8:18 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There were some additions recently.
param_cast 'int_trunc' : provides the integer part of a number without rounding to the nearest integer
param_cast 'frac' : provides the decimal part of a number.

Example: (to get the BPM into 2 parts - to display the integer part with different font than the decimal)...
get_bpm & param_cast 'int_trunc' (provides the integer part of the BPM without rounding)

get_bpm & param_cast 'frac' & param_multiply 100 & param_cast 'int_trunc' & param_cast '00'
the param_cast 'frac' will get you the decimal part , then you can turn that into "integer" by multiplying by 100, cut the rest of the decimal part using int_trunc again and finally choose the pattern '00' to void having 101,1 instead of 101,10 (in case you want always 2 decimal digits.
Of course you can modify the above and get less or more decimal digits.

Mensajes Wed 21 Dec 16 @ 8:35 am
Interesting, though it does not really answer the original need.

Will give that a try ^^ thx

[EDIT]
format="`get_bpm & param_cast 'int_trunc'`.`get_bpm & param_cast 'frac' & param_multiply 100 & param_cast '00'`"

Done, but pretty long string... I believe I will keep using %Pbpmex as long as it stills exist.

Mensajes Wed 21 Dec 16 @ 8:42 am
Found a bug with param_cast '00'.

If I have a bpm of 142.00, the above command will sporadically show 142.100 instead.

This :

format="`get_bpm & param_cast 'int_trunc'`.`get_bpm & param_cast 'frac' & param_multiply 100 & param_cast 'int_trunc' & param_cast '00'`"

is a workaround. Not easy to format strings in vdj ^^

Mensajes Wed 21 Dec 16 @ 9:42 am
Fruit wrote :
get_bpm

Is a nice tool. Might be better if we could choose how many digits to display so we can eventually get the exact same structure as %Pbpmex.

i.e. <textzone><text action="get_bpm 2"/></textzone>
Would force 2 digits.

djdad wrote :
the decimal)...

Sorry, in my first post I meant to show a way to force get_bpm to display 2 decimals, not digits.

djdad wrote :
to display the integer part with different font than the decimal)...

I tried to do that before your post and couldn't find a proper way to cut the bpm string. With the new param_cast parameters you just gave it works great. It works in the native resolution 1920x1080. Unfortunately, because of the vdj skin resizing "glitches", and because there are 2 textzones with diff font size and separate coords, it looks weird and unaligned (see pic 4 below, it shows 2 textzones perfectly aligned in native res, but in a resized window) once you try to resize the skin's window.

FRUiT wrote :
This :

format="`get_bpm & param_cast 'int_trunc'`.`get_bpm & param_cast 'frac' & param_multiply 100 & param_cast 'int_trunc' & param_cast '00'`"

is a workaround. Not easy to format strings in vdj ^^

Mwell, the workaround is not that good. Sometimes I put a song with a round bpm (let's say 100bpm) in a deck. I open the bpm edit window, it shows 100 (with no decimals), but the code above says 99.99 I don't know why.

Then in the bpm edit window I manually add some decimals i.e. 100.000, press enter, now the code above shows 100.00. so i don't know why but there's sometimes (not always) a 0.01 difference between the real bpm and the value given by this string...

[EDIT] I took some pics :

Here is the bpm given by %Pbpmex :

Here is what the browser says about this song's bpm :

Here is what the bpm edit window says :

And here is what the code above says :

The code used by the 2 textzones in this 4th pic is :
format="`get_bpm & param_cast 'int_trunc'`"

format=".`get_bpm & param_cast 'frac' & param_multiply 100 & param_cast 'int_trunc' & param_cast '00'`"

Mensajes Thu 22 Dec 16 @ 4:48 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Yes, there is a small issue with "accuracy" with the above scripts. I guess, you could query if the 'fruc' part is 99 and use param_cast 'integer' instead of param_cast 'int_trunc'
A bit of complex script of course, but at least you now have the tools to format the BPM the way you want

Mensajes Fri 23 Dec 16 @ 2:58 pm
Yes that's good things.

Looking forward.

Mensajes Fri 23 Dec 16 @ 5:34 pm
Simple PRELISTEN PLAYER!

Please add more one panel for example top of root browser for simple prelisten player.

p.s. I can not add picture :(

Mensajes Tue 31 Jan 17 @ 7:32 pm
A prelisten player already exists (at the top of the info tab).

Some other skins have the option of a different location - for example V8 but by FRUiT.

Mensajes Tue 31 Jan 17 @ 7:40 pm
Pitchreset Button in Skins
Can you make Pitchreset Button for 4 and 6 Deck Skins.
In 2 -Deck Skin there gives this but not in 4-Deck ,6-Deck Skin.

Very nice thanks forward

Greatings,Dirk

Mensajes Sun 19 Feb 17 @ 6:09 am
@Dirk
right click on the pitch and you get what you want ;o)

Mensajes Sat 25 Feb 17 @ 2:40 pm
Ok,great thanks for the Hint.

greatings,Dirk

Mensajes Thu 02 Mar 17 @ 9:49 pm
Smart text resizing for deck displays.

In the browser, we have the option to 'select' smart so that the text automatically resizes to fit in the available space.

It would be nice if this were possible in the deck display area of skins too, rather than just scrolling or non-scrolling.

Mensajes Tue 16 May 17 @ 5:40 pm
Different positions as a cue for saved loops or POIs + Short Text for these displayed in the songpos.
Something like
L1-8 for saved loop 1-8
P1-8 for POI 1-8
C1-8 for Hot Cue 1-8

So if defined hot-cue they could be a square and positioned at the top of the songpos.
Saved loops could be a circle and positioned in the middle or button.
Poi's could be a triangle and positioned at the button.

At the moment there is only one cue-gfx possible for all, or did I miss something? Sometimes Cues and saved loops are overlapping and if so it's difficult to give the user a good optical feedback Imo.
Or can I put a second songpos and mask the hotcues to display only saved loops and POI's there?

Mensajes Fri 09 Jun 17 @ 6:51 am
52%