Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Content Unlimited bringing up 'device support'

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi,

Could anyone help?

Trying to stream from content unlimited but it is bringing up only one downloadable item called 'device support'. Previously played streamed songs (from last night as an example) are loading, from the history section, but nothing new.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mensajes Wed 06 May 15 @ 4:10 pm
We are aware of the issue and are investigating.

Mensajes Wed 06 May 15 @ 4:46 pm
has there been any recent updates???

Mensajes Wed 06 May 15 @ 6:33 pm
Help, I am getting this too. Not funny - I need this to work by the weekend! Is this the result of these constant upgrades I keep getting where there is no description of what the upgrades and/or fixes (and now apparently un-fixes) actually contain?

Mensajes Wed 06 May 15 @ 7:03 pm
Yes, it's been worked out, don't worry.

You need to update to the latest version though, v8.b2245, or v7.4.4

Mensajes Wed 06 May 15 @ 7:17 pm
OK, So how do I do that? I have always accepted the updates and believe I am up to the latest version...
You would think the natural place to find out what version you have would be under licenses but no, not the case....

Mensajes Wed 06 May 15 @ 10:06 pm
So how do we ever trust this software? - I have a big gig in three days - all of my points above still hold true.....
Is there a build log somewhere where we can determine what the latest one addresses and is it possible to revert if an update like this one kills your capability right before a gig? This is really toying with folks livelihood and I can't have this happen mere hours before a gig. As it is I have three days now to make sure this does not mess up my next gig.....

Mensajes Wed 06 May 15 @ 10:16 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008

Mensajes Wed 06 May 15 @ 10:22 pm
navydiver wrote :
OK, So how do I do that? I have always accepted the updates and believe I am up to the latest version...
You would think the natural place to find out what version you have would be under licenses but no, not the case....

For VirtualDJ 8, it's written in the title bar of the config window.
For VirtualDJ 7, it's written on the splash screen when you start the software.

navydiver wrote :
Is there a build log somewhere where we can determine what the latest one addresses and is it possible to revert if an update like this one kills your capability right before a gig?

The build log for VirtualDJ 8 is here.
You can revert to any version you want by downloading it from http://www.virtualdj.com/download/virtualdj8/pc/2245 (change "2245" with the build you want, and change "pc" with "mac" if you're on mac).
For VirtualDJ 7, there hasn't been any changes for more than a year except fixing netSearch.

NetSearch, as the name hints, is searching on the net for songs, and rely on the various places on the Internet where you can find songs, which sometimes change their protocol without notice. That's why we need to update the build when something changes.
But you shouldn't worry, everytimes something changed in NetSearch sources, we always publish an update within hours (this time the update was available 3h after youtube changed their API). And it only happens once every few months usually. But it's not under our control obviously.

We're still working as fast as we can to get back a reliable catalog for the music directly from the labels, and with a strong contract so we'll not get any problems like this again.
We all got taken by surprise by grooveshark turn of events, and we're sorry for the inconvenience.
The new provider should be available within days.

Mensajes Wed 06 May 15 @ 10:31 pm
imdjxPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Please direct us how to get v7.4.4 when my vdj program is telling me i have the latest software v7.4.2…losing faith in this software weekly always something

Mensajes Thu 07 May 15 @ 4:00 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Mensajes Thu 07 May 15 @ 4:57 pm
Thank goodness for this post i almost had a bad night. is there any way to filter through all the cover and live versions on this the unlimited?

Mensajes Fri 08 May 15 @ 9:32 pm
[quote=]i almost had a bad night
[/quote]

At home I assume?

Mensajes Sat 09 May 15 @ 3:50 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
[quote=]Thank goodness for this post i almost had a bad night. is there any way to filter through all the cover and live versions on this the unlimited?
[/quote]

As with any music you play, you should pre listen to a track before going live with it. Especially with newly added or downloaded stuff. Even if your search could exclude files tagged with live and stuff, things are not always tagged correctly.

Mensajes Sat 09 May 15 @ 9:37 am
Hi
Please can you help.
Re. Downloads (as in discussion above)
I'm only getting 'Netsearchaudio catalog files' (Orange) but no 'Audio catalog files' (Green)
I have both ticked in search options (See photo)
Can't figure this one!
Many thanks
JB.

Mensajes Tue 09 Jun 15 @ 9:31 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
What build of the software are you using?

Mensajes Tue 09 Jun 15 @ 9:32 am
Hi guys, sorry to jump on this thread but i have the same problem as someone above. I am not getting the option to load version 7.4.4 either. On the software screen it tells me i have the latest available but it's 7.4.2. I am currently having to download new tracks on dj8 and download to cache to play them on 7.
Also, while i'm on, my subscription says it will renew on the 19th. Is that the date payment will be taken from my bank? I was only a member for 2 weeks when the Grooveshark thing hit the fan so i only made 1 initial payment and dont know what date my regular payment will come off.

Mensajes Wed 10 Jun 15 @ 8:08 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)