Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Complete Crash

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have been using VDJ since the summer (audio only) with the Denon HC4500 and it has ran like a dream. Saturday night and 5 1/2 hours into the gig with 15 minutes left, the sound stops along with the waveforms.

The only way to get VDJ back up and running, was to do a complete reboot of my laptop, whereby it ran as normal to the end of the gig. As this happen to anyone else and where do I find the crash log?

Thanks

Mensajes Mon 11 Jan 16 @ 7:23 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008

Mensajes Mon 11 Jan 16 @ 10:11 pm
Hi Scott, good to talk to you last night at SEDA and here is the crash report I was speaking to you about at the meeting, I was on vdj 8 at the time but I have since upgraded to 8.1 after this happen. Thanks

Mensajes Mon 21 Mar 16 @ 8:23 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Unfortunately there isn't much I can tell from that, other than it was quite an old build (from 3rd August last year).

Give the current version a good test; there have been a lot of improvements since then :)

Mensajes Mon 21 Mar 16 @ 9:13 am
Ok, thanks for that Scott. I have updated to version 8.1 and so far so good.

Mensajes Mon 21 Mar 16 @ 12:07 pm
HaryRaveControlleristMember since 2016
Hai ,has anyone have this problem before?I think is that my laptop resolution is not high enough...is there a solution for this?
Sorry i cannot post a new thread so i ask here.

Mensajes Thu 07 Apr 16 @ 2:56 pm
HaryRaveControlleristMember since 2016
i am using it with berhinger cmd studio 4a

Mensajes Thu 07 Apr 16 @ 2:57 pm
Hi

First of all, you can post a new thread - if you post in the correct forum area. this one is locked because it's for VDJ 8.0

The latest version of VDJ is 8.1

I cannot see any problem in the picture you posted. Please use words to describe the problem.

Mensajes Thu 07 Apr 16 @ 5:32 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Are the numbers for the BPM and Time looking the same way in both the 2 and 4 Decks Default skins ?

Mensajes Sun 10 Apr 16 @ 4:49 pm
Oh, well spotted! Are those Chinese/Japanese symbols?

Mensajes Sun 10 Apr 16 @ 5:19 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)