Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: My Shazams don't download into VirtualDJ 8.2?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge instead of Internet Explorer. How can I get my Shazams to download into VirtualDJ 8.2?

Mensajes Tue 14 Jun 16 @ 2:59 pm
Please help...
When I act to use Shazam for (virtualdj 8.2) I have Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge instead of Internet Explorer. Shazam keeps telling me to sign in with my facebook account. I don't use facebook with my Shazam....

Mensajes Tue 14 Jun 16 @ 5:30 pm
Internet explorer is included with windows 10

Not sure if it will help but it is there.
I'll test it tonight and see If I can get in I do not use fb either.

Mensajes Tue 14 Jun 16 @ 5:54 pm
Shazam is broken and you can only log in with a Facebook account.

I too am in the same boat, meaning since I don't use Facebook I can't have my list show up in VDJ also.

I've sent Shazam support a few emails asking for a fix and they just keep telling me they are working on it.

Mensajes Tue 14 Jun 16 @ 5:59 pm
yes it seems they require a facebook login now to use shazam what a pitty

Mensajes Tue 14 Jun 16 @ 6:52 pm
+1
I haven't been able able to get any shazam connection/results for weeks now.
i'm pretty sort of p**sed off about it as I paid for the full app and now its useless.
ok, now I understand that it's not a problem on the Atomix side at least ....
but it's still a bit of a bummer

Mensajes Tue 14 Jun 16 @ 8:04 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

Mensajes Wed 15 Jun 16 @ 10:10 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
As a quick side note, I used email to log into Shazam before too. It was a very poorly implemented way to log in (on Shazam's side). Facebook is a far better way to login if you can get past the privacy concerns. Far more reliable and no stupid confirmation emails.

But if you already have Shazamed tracks in your app and you are currently logged in with email. Your Shazams will not carry over if you decide to connect your Facebook account to the app. I basically had to log out of the app completely and only log in as Facebook before even new Shazams registered to my account. Your best bet is to clean out your Shazams and abandon the email login. Works for me 100% again, though I despise the efforts Shazam made me go through to get this far.

My advice, partner with Sound Hound. They have been solid and syncing perfectly for years and I can use my email to log in just fine. I really don't like Shazam at all they are far too commercial.

Mensajes Wed 15 Jun 16 @ 4:25 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Sound Hound unfortunately doesn't have a web login at all at the moment. (Otherwise it would indeed be worth integrating as well)

Mensajes Wed 15 Jun 16 @ 4:46 pm
[quote=wickedmix]Internet explorer is included with windows 10

Not sure if it will help but it is there.
I'll test it tonight and see If I can get in I do not use fb either.[/quote

Please keep me posted. Thanks!

Mensajes Wed 15 Jun 16 @ 5:14 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
make sure you have and log in with Shazam and same user name as VDj. Im log in on my phone and VDJ

http://www.shazam.com

Mensajes Wed 15 Jun 16 @ 6:35 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
DHoude wrote :
But if you already have Shazamed tracks in your app and you are currently logged in with email. Your Shazams will not carry over if you decide to connect your Facebook account to the app.

When I logged out of the app on my phone, I told it to save my Shazams. I then logged in with FB. Only new Shazams show up in VDJ, but I did still have my history on the app.

Mensajes Wed 15 Jun 16 @ 10:26 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Thanks, I actually ment that you can log in to the app with your email and then connect your Facebook. But that will not transfer your old Shazams to your Facebook login, as you confirmed.

Mensajes Fri 17 Jun 16 @ 2:47 am
AsTheDJ+ wrote :
make sure you have and log in with Shazam and same user name as VDj. Im log in on my phone and VDJ

http://www.shazam.com

Hi AsTheDJ, why does the email matter when we are now logging into FB?
My registered Shazam Account uses a different Email address to my FB Login account and different to email assigned to my VDJ Account!

Can you explain please?

Mensajes Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 11:56 pm
where is shazams is not in my virtual dj

Mensajes Sat 18 Feb 17 @ 6:44 am

Mensajes Sat 18 Feb 17 @ 6:51 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)