Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Recordings are becoming corrupted - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Yes...wav works fine(it's what I re-record to in virtual dj...since the mix is only playable there)......but FLAC is my target (also all my source files are flac). FLAC is superior to wav...though both are lossless. Let this post not turn into a debate between the 2, I just hope the devs can fix this (worked fine before).....mixes recorded in FLAC not being corrupted

Mensajes Sun 09 Aug 20 @ 10:41 pm
Well now it seems WAVs are being corrupted too. Two individual laptops (mid-2018 MBP and late-2018 MBP running 10.15.6) and running the latest VDJ beta v8.5. b6067.

I noticed this last night on a recording I was doing for my show. So then I re-recorded things today on a separate laptop with the same missing result. File is not corrupt either, just the music isn't there at all.

Mensajes Sun 16 Aug 20 @ 10:39 pm
Damn! Hadn't updated to the beta. But It has actually killed my recording vibe!(not hitting record in the past 3 weeks). Now that's getting worse by newer builds, then I gotta make my roll-back to pre-2021 decision final until devs decide to look into this.

Please devs look into corrupted Flac Recordings (and now Wav)...in the newer builds

Mensajes Mon 17 Aug 20 @ 5:48 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
What is recordBitDepth set to?
Do you have any record lines in audio config?

Mensajes Mon 17 Aug 20 @ 6:50 am
recordBitDepth set to 16bit (because of the 24bit warning on flac/wav recordings)

No record lines in audio configuration

Incase you wonder:
No recordWriteCueFile
Yes recordWaitForSound
High Record quality
No recordAutoSplit

Thanks for the response, hope to see this solved

Mensajes Mon 17 Aug 20 @ 1:20 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Can you try with latest Early Access build 6067? It should fix these issues.

Mensajes Thu 20 Aug 20 @ 11:10 am
BUILD 6076 (2020-08-20)

-Fix flac and wav recording issues

Mensajes Thu 20 Aug 20 @ 11:59 am
Perfect! ..... just did a 3hour FLAC mix (in build BUILD 6076-Early Access)......... and it's intact (even with title Cues)...plays in vlc, audacity and adobe premiere!
Thank you for your response and resolution, though it's only decent the OP of this thread confirms all is okay too!

I appreciate!

Mensajes Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 1:56 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)