Controles de Deck
- SSHIFT: Press and hold this button to access secondary functions of other controls on the SC Live 4
- PLAY. Plays / Pauses the track. Hold SHIFT down and then press this button to "stutter-play" the track from the last set Cue Point.
- CUE. When the Deck is paused, you can set a temporary Cue Point by moving the Platter to place the Audio Pointer at the desired location and then pressing the Cue Button.
During playback, you can press the Cue Button to return the track to this Cue Point. (If you did not set a Cue Point, then it will return to the beginning of the track.).
If the Deck is paused, you can press and hold the Cue Button to play the track from the Temporary Cue Point. Releasing the Cue Button will return the track to the temporary Cue Point and pause it.
To continue playback without returning to the Temporary Cue Point, press and hold the Cue Button, then press and hold the Play Button, and then release both buttons.
Press and hold SHIFT and then press this button to return to the beginning of the track.
- BEAT JUMP. Use these buttons to seamlessly move track forward/backwards by the selected amount of beats as shown on the SC Live 4 screen. Hold SHIFT down and then use these buttons to select a smaller/larger amount of beats
- TRACK SKIP. Use the Left Track Skip button to jump to the beginning of the track. Double-press the same button to load the previous track from the Browser List.
Use the Right Track Skip button to load the next track from the Browser List.
- DECK SELECT. Use these buttons to select which software Deck each side of the unit will control. The Left side can control wither Deck 1 or Deck 3. Right side can control either Deck 2 or Deck 4.
- CENSOR. Press this button down to play the track in reverse. When the button is released, the track will continue playing from the position it would have been if never used (CENSOR)
Hold SHIFT down and then press this button to play the track in reverse mode.
- LOOP IN/OUT . Press the IN button to set current position as the Start point (Loop In) of a manual loop. When a Loop is enabled, press this button to set Jogwheel to Loop In Adjust mode and use the Jogwheel to fine adjust the position of the Loop In point in time.
Press the OUT button to set current position as the End point (Loop Out) of a manual loop. When a Loop is enabled, press this button to set Jogwheel to Loop Out Adjust mode and use the Jogwheel to fine adjust the position of the Loop Out point in time.
- LOOP AUTO. Turn this encoder left/right to half/double the size of the Loop in beats. Push the encoder to enable an auto-loop of the selected size in beats or push to exit the loop.
When Track is in Loop, hold SHIFT and then turn the encoder to move the loop backwards/forward by 1 beat
- JOG. Touch sensitive jogwheel. Use the jogwheel to Scratch (if Vinyl mode is selected) or pitch bend. The Jogwheel also offers Loop In and Loop Out point adjustment (see above Loop In/Out keys)
Hold SHIFT and then use the Jogwheel to fast search through the track.
The Wheel Display will show useful Track's information such as the Deck number, Time and BPM value.
- VINYL. Press this button to set the Jogwheel to Vinyl ( Scratch ) or CD (Bend) mode. In Vinyl mode, use the outer part of the Jogwheel to bend (temporary speed up – slow down the tempo of the track).
- SYNC. Press this button to automatically match the corresponding Deck's tempo and phase with the opposite Deck's (or the Master Deck’s if using a 4 decks Skin) tempo and phase. Hold SHIFT down and then press this button to set this deck as Master Deck. While SHIFT is held down, the Master Deck's SYNC button will be lit.
When the LED blinks, it means that the manual Master Deck selection mode is active (i.e. you had manually selected the Master Deck). Press the flashing button to revert back to the Auto-selection Master Deck mode and let VirtualDJ to decide which Deck is Master mostly based on the deck that is playing out live.
- KEYLOCK. Press this button to "lock" the track's pitch to its original key. The track's tempo will remain at the speed designated by the Pitch Fader.
Hold this button for more than 1 second to match deck's key with the key value of the opposite deck
Hold SHIFT down and then use this button to reset the key of the track to it's original value
- PITCH. Adjust the track's playback speed (tempo). When pitch is at the middle position (track is playing at its original speed), the white center LED will be lit.
- PITCH BEND. Press and hold these buttons down to temporary speed up/slow down the song while pressed. When released, the track playback will return to the speed designated by the Pitch Fader.
Hold SHIFT down and then use this button to select the previous/next available % range of the Pitch Fader
- SLIP. Press this button to enable/disable Slip mode. When enabled, several actions like scratching, Hotcues, Loops etc will act temporary, and the track will resume playing from the position it would have been if the action was never triggered.
Hold this button down for more than 1 second to enter Beat-Grid adjust mode, then use the one-screen buttons and jogwheel to to manually and/or fine-adjust the Beat-Grid of the Track. Press again to exit this mode.