Controles de Deck
MIXER & BROWSER CONTROLS
- CROSSFADER. Blends audio between the channels assigned to the left and right side of the crossfader.
- CF ASSIGN. Use these switchers to assign each mixer channel to a side of the Crossfader. Select the L (Left) or R (Right) position to assign a deck to the left or right side of the crossfader. When in THRU position, the crossfader will not affect the output level of the mixer channel.
- VOLUME. Volume Faders for each Mixer channel
- CUE/PFL. Use these buttons to send any of the channel's pre-fader signal to the Cue Channel for monitoring. When engaged, the buttons will be lit.
- SWEEP FX Use the buttons  to select a Color FX then use the knobs to apply the selected Color FX to a mixer channel
- SWEEP FX SELECT Select a Sweep/Color FX then use the SWEEP FX knobs to apply a VirtualDJ Color FX. The pre-defined are Filter, Echo, Flanger and Noise, but others can be selected via custom Mapping or directly from VirtualDJ GUI (Mixer panel)
- 3-BAND EQ . Use this knob to adjust the Low (bass) / Middle (mid) / High (treble) frequencies of each mixer channel.
Note The device is offering Full Stems controls. See details at EQ Modes
- LEVEL. Adjusts the audio level (gain) of each Mixer channel.
- SPEAKER/BOOTH. Use this knob to adjust the volume of the built-in speaker. Use the on/off switcher to turn the built0in speaker on/off. Note that the output level of the Speaker is related to the Main output level.
- MIC 1/2 Use the knobs to adjust the output volume of Microphone 1/2 inputs. Use the ON buttons to turn the Microphone 1/2 inputs on/off. Hold SHIFT down and then press Mic 1 ON to enable/disable the Talk-over mode. When enabled, the Master output volume will be reduced if a signal is detected from a Microphone input.
Note : These inputs are not part of the USB Audio Interface and controlled by the hardware, but their signal can be recorded along with your mix. See Advanced Setup
- PHONES MIX Use this knob to blend Master Output signal with the Channels that have the CUE/PFL buttons enabled. When the knob is at the minimum position, only audio coming from the channels that have CUE/PFL enabled will be sent to Headphones. When in maximum position only audio signal from Master Output will be sent to the Headphones channel.
- PHONES LEVEL Adjust the Volume of the Headphones Channel.
- SPLIT CUE Use this button to send Master Output signal to one side of the Headphones and the CUE/PFL channels to the other one.
- Master LEVEL. Adjust the level of the Master Output. Hardware operation, but movement visible in VirtualDJ GUI. The VU meter leds below indicate the output level of the Master Output.
- FX SELECT. Turn left/right to select the previous/next available Effect for the Decks or Master . Push to get a list of the available Effects on the SC Live 2 screen UI, scroll to the desired effect and then push again to close the list. The same Effect will be selected for all Decks
- FX ASSIGN Use these buttons to assign the selected Effect to Decks 1 to 4 or Master .
- FX TIME/PARAMETER. Adjust the 2nd Parameter of the selected Effect, usually the Beats value. Push the encoder and then turn to adjust the 3rd Parameter (if available). Push again to return to the control of the 2nd Parameter.
- FX WET/DRY. Adjust the 1st Parameter of the selected Effect, usually the Strength value.
- FX ON. Press this button to enable/disable the selected effect to the assigned Deck(s) or Master