Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Tema: SBDJ FreeStyler - Page: 5

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello......

As you can tell this is my first post to your forums but I really really wanted to stop by and give you a huge "thank you" for this awesome plug in. So thank you thank you thank you!

I started DJ'n at a private club that already had Virtual DJ a couple years ago and after being asked to do some other venues went out and purchased a pile of DMX lights. Freestlyer was a bit of a challenge to get up and running but now I have the hang of it and this plug in dropped right in.

Ur friggin' awesome!

Mensajes Thu 14 Apr 11 @ 2:24 pm
Yes, completely agree!! Stoked to hear you are still making improvements to this plugin SBDJ. I dont think people understand what a difference this can make to the quality of the lightshow.

Wish I could find a way to keep a freestyler cue panel open over the vdj screen though - this alt tab thing to find blackout or change cues is too much work ;)

Mensajes Thu 14 Apr 11 @ 2:29 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You won't have to worry about that soon - you will be able to control those things directly from VDJ as shortcuts - so keyboard, MIDI and skin.

Mensajes Fri 15 Apr 11 @ 10:34 am
That would be the final piece of the puzzle. Well done mate!

Mensajes Tue 19 Apr 11 @ 4:20 pm
Here is a short vid from a wedding last weekend. It is so easy now not having to change the tempo using my controller and one less piece of hardware on the table. I only have a couple of simple chases programmed in freestyler but you can see the led par cans reflecting on the back wall in perfect time to the music. This has been impossible with every sound to light software I have tried. Cant thank you enough SBDJ - surprised more djs havent been interested in this.

Mensajes Fri 22 Apr 11 @ 12:57 am
cheeky bloody kiwi's...LOL the vid has been blocked from us aussies :P and I wanted to see it, I still cant get my enttec open to work properly, and I was waiting for the full version of the plugin before getting a enttec pro, this may have encouraged me sooner. Sorry 'bout the quasi racism, kiwi's are awesome, that's were my girl is from.

Mensajes Fri 22 Apr 11 @ 4:38 am
Damn I used a song from the forties called Rum and Coca Cola by the Andrew Sisters and that seems to be why its been blocked - bizarre. Hey, happy to help if you want a hand to get it going - pm me or email dj@cheers.co.nz. I am planning to make a tutorial vid this weekend all going well. Definitely works with enttec open - I have one of those for a backup. Just hold off buying an enttec pro for a week or so - I might have a better and cheaper option.

The vid is also on my fb page - www.facebook.com/musicalcheers

Mensajes Fri 22 Apr 11 @ 4:49 am
That snaps to the beat nicely, very interested in you tutorial. My issue is that I cant get the driver to work on either of my pc's I have installed, uninstalled more times than I care to remember, and used any driver I can get my hands on with xp, win 7 32 and 64 bit even with the software that came with it, but still no success, I just gave up after that.
Out of interest, was the cheaper option the dmx king? I saw it on ebay a while ago, it looks good judging by the features

Mensajes Fri 22 Apr 11 @ 5:18 am
Hello,

need some help win7 64bit got following message if i try to install

Software already installed

Thanks for your help

Mensajes Fri 22 Apr 11 @ 6:10 am
Hello thanks a lot for the quick response.

I try to install the older version of virtualdj.

Thanks for the help

Mensajes Fri 22 Apr 11 @ 11:05 am
Here it is peeps - took a lot longer than I thought to put together - hope it helps...

Mensajes Sun 24 Apr 11 @ 9:07 pm
Great video bro!! Thats gonna help a ton of peeps.

Great Work
Huey

Mensajes Sun 24 Apr 11 @ 11:04 pm
Just wanted to say thanks to this thread I bought a usb2dmx cable, haven't got round to trying the plugin yet, but I'm now faced with the challenge of making some good looking light shows!

Mensajes Mon 16 May 11 @ 4:44 pm
Hey Scott
Hope you are well. just wanted to know if the next version of this plugin will be available soon?

Mensajes Tue 14 Jun 11 @ 12:25 pm
Scott,
I second the last post. I've seen the released version of the plug-in operate, but I'm understandably chafing to put the next version with light cueing to work. Can you characterize the release date for the next version? I realize you've got another job, but now that I've seen the last version, I'm all teased and frothy. Personally, I'd be happy with a pre-release version, so I could start designing light shows, even with any bugs there may be.
If there's anything I can do to help the process along -- money perhaps -- let me know. This is a critically important plug-in for me. :)
Art

Mensajes Tue 28 Jun 11 @ 12:47 am
atfmdjPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Art,
How is it that you are using the plugin. I thought plugins we for only register copies of the software. I noticed you do not have anything listed.

Mensajes Tue 28 Jun 11 @ 9:39 am
I downloaded the Home version, just to get a feel for the DJ side of the software, talked via instant chat to someone at Atomix about DMX, who referred me to this plug-in as a possible solution (and told me about the plug-in caveat for the Home version). I found someone who has the full version, had him download the plug-in and I bought a used DMX interface to test it on his computer and my lights. I'm just waiting to see the light cueing feature work, so I can purchase the full version of VDJ and get going. :)

Mensajes Tue 28 Jun 11 @ 10:19 am
Wow, SBDJ thank you for writing this.

I already use VDJ and FS on the same machine so this is exactly what I need to integrate them and improve my light shows. Having got the initial CBG triggering version working I'm seriously excited about the prospect of adding cues to my most frequently played tracks with the next version.

I won't hassle you for a release date, but just wanted to register my *very* keen interest!

Mensajes Wed 29 Jun 11 @ 10:21 am
Same - no pressure mate - haha ;)

Mensajes Wed 29 Jun 11 @ 2:42 pm
35%