Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: American Audio VMS4 Mapper FULL v.2.0 - Page: 6

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Since you're having your own mapper, it would be better to open a new thread and we will give you all the help you need. Posting here scripts and ideas, will confuse the users of this particular mapper.

Mensajes Thu 31 Mar 11 @ 8:57 am
SamK84PRO InfinityMember since 2013
hi for some reason i bought the vms4 i have registered the cd key i got with virtual dj le and can not download the mapper i need for the controller can anyone help please

Mensajes Sat 16 Apr 11 @ 2:12 am

Mensajes Sat 16 Apr 11 @ 2:43 am
Sorry, the software that you received with your VMS4vis a free limited edition and does not allow custom mappers, skins, effects, etc. to be used or the program configuration options to be changed (Except during the 20 day trial of Pro.)

To be able to use custom skins, effects and much, much more you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Professional. Your VirtualDJ LE entitles you to a significant discount off the cost of upgrading. To receive this, please go to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

You can also try out Pro features in VirtualDJ v7 Home FREE by going to http://www.virtualdj.com/download/free.html - This software will allow you to test your MIDI controller with it for 10 minutes at a time before reverting back to internal mouse and keyboard control only.

Mensajes Sat 16 Apr 11 @ 2:37 pm
DJ Dad,

I have been trying to download the v2 VMS4 skin, and it will not install for me at all. It keeps giving me an error.

Virtual DJ Add-ons Installer
Installation Error 7

Any ideas?

Mensajes Sun 17 Apr 11 @ 2:20 am
Make sure you deactivate Antivirus and Firewall too, before you download the skin first.

Mensajes Sun 17 Apr 11 @ 9:07 am
Hi,
I bought VSM4 and fail to mapez in VDJ7.03. Crossfader is not working properly, the volume of the deck (A) and deck(B) of an adjustable potentiometer adjusts 2. Preascultarea on headphones hears all the master.
I do not think that is a hard problem because with all four decks TRAKTOR work properly with dedicated volume and crossfader as well.
I installed what was required.

Thanks and waiting for a response to see if return or keep the console.
Sorry for my English ....

emi

Mensajes Tue 03 May 11 @ 4:28 am
In conclusion summarize my problem:
- works ok decks
-all keys to move correctly on the monitor- mixer and decks
-one volume knob adjusts for all decks , on the screen moves carect, each corresponding player. this is happening and if I set the vsm4 or asio .Please tell me if it's a hardware fault and you must return the console or can be solved in software settings.
Many thanks.
Emi

Mensajes Tue 03 May 11 @ 12:37 pm
it happened to me, then I made ​​a retrograde, bringing it to 3.08 firmware and then everything When updating to version 3.11, then I reinstalled the mapper 2.0 and I have to tell you that everything worked perfectly. Maybe do a test ok?

Mensajes Tue 03 May 11 @ 1:38 pm
emilian wrote :
-one volume knob adjusts for all decks ,i

make sure that the 4 volume faders of vms4 are mapped according to your deck order as..
deck 1 fake_level
deck 2 fake_level
deck 3 fake_level
deck 4 fake_level

See also here some infos about VMS4 sound setup

Mensajes Tue 03 May 11 @ 1:39 pm
I repeated the whole procedure and results:
- everything works ok on the screen
- volume deck1 is midlog3 at deck2 is midlog3
- Deck 3 and 4 can not be heard
-crossfader does not work on console with all the moves on the screen. If you move the mouse works correctly.
thanks

Mensajes Tue 03 May 11 @ 2:31 pm
PIERINOVEEDJ wrote :
it happened to me, then I made ​​a retrograde, bringing it to 3.08 firmware and then everything When updating to version 3.11, then I reinstalled the mapper 2.0 and I have to tell you that everything worked perfectly. Maybe do a test ok?

? have returned to 3.08 firmware ?

merci

Mensajes Tue 03 May 11 @ 2:38 pm
djdad wrote :
emilian wrote :
-one volume knob adjusts for all decks ,i

make sure that the 4 volume faders of vms4 are mapped according to your deck order as..
deck 1 fake_level
deck 2 fake_level
deck 3 fake_level
deck 4 fake_level

See also here some infos about VMS4 sound setup

CH1_VOL deck 3 fake_level
CH2_VOL deck 1 fake_level
CH3_VOL deck 2 fake_level
CH4_VOL deck 4 fake_level

Mensajes Tue 03 May 11 @ 2:45 pm

Thanks for your support!
Solved the problem after many attempts by setting in the Advanced Configuration , Setup Sound, where we assigned exit routes from each deck separately. This is not too clear about the specific advice given. I think it's important to know others who have similar problems.
The only unresolved issue remains pfl of software that is not transmitted to the headphones in vms4 . I have to upload music in the deck1/4 and CUE pressed onto the console.
Best regards

emi

Mensajes Wed 04 May 11 @ 2:11 am
i need download mapper for vms4 and i cant!!

Mensajes Wed 15 Jun 11 @ 11:05 pm

Mensajes Thu 16 Jun 11 @ 9:35 am

Hello DjDad , I have a small problem, the other night during a DJ set my VMS4 has stopped working, luckily I had the console Mixdeck, once home I reinstalled the drivers and firmware and then I also reinserted mapper, but to my surprise VMS4 only goes on two channels, or by skin you can access all the decks, we see that the song is playing but dasll'uscita not hear anything, not even from this headset on channels 3 and 4 while channels 1 and 2 work perfectly. What could have happened? is there a solution? Thanks for your possible answer!

Mensajes Tue 28 Jun 11 @ 7:58 am
Make sure you have your VMS4 set to 8out mode and all midilogs ar set to USB.

Mensajes Tue 28 Jun 11 @ 9:02 am
AcrylicPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hey, after purchasing virtual dj pro, my vms4 mapping is completely off than it was before, and when attempting to download the vms4 v2 file, it says installation error, what should i do??

Mensajes Wed 13 Jul 11 @ 5:16 pm
Make sure you have the latest VirtualDJ 7.04 version.

Disable any Antivirus softwares you may have and repeat the installation of the mapper.

Mensajes Wed 13 Jul 11 @ 9:47 pm
68%