Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: American Audio VMS4 Mapper FULL v.2.0 - Page: 7

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

AcrylicPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Ok, i got it to install, thank you,

another quick question...when i was using virtual dj free i was very comfortable with the mapping and all the button configurations at the time, but now that i updated to pro full everything is completely different, i cant scroll through my folders like i did before holding shift and fx param. switch, and the loop buttons not only flash different colors but work differently, is there any way to go back to the original mapping like i did in virtual dj free??

Mensajes Thu 14 Jul 11 @ 5:17 pm
Hello everyone how can I config the sensitivity of the jog weels?thanks anyway

Mensajes Thu 21 Jul 11 @ 9:00 pm
in VDJ > CONFIG > OPTION

Mensajes Fri 22 Jul 11 @ 3:40 am
Yes I tried but it gives me only the ability to config the bend,scratch and cue sensitivity....any suggestions?

Mensajes Fri 22 Jul 11 @ 5:32 am
this is the way... which result you want ? maybe... set JOG in CD or VINIL mode

Mensajes Fri 22 Jul 11 @ 8:19 am
As an example when I turn to the left the low jog wheel,when it's about 45 minutes clockwise on my vms4,at my screen is at the lowest point.

Mensajes Sat 23 Jul 11 @ 10:53 am
sorry but i don't understand... what is your work with jog

Mensajes Sat 23 Jul 11 @ 11:04 am
When I'm trying to move either low,mid or high wheels they act faster on my vdj screen than in my vms4.So when my screen shows that the low is at the lowest point,actually on my mixer is at middle point.I don't know how to explain it better...:(

Mensajes Sat 23 Jul 11 @ 11:47 am
i have re-read your post... and i think that you want to talk about the KONB of low mid and high tone and not the JOG... so, the sync with the KNOB in all console and what you see in the screen is not perfect... but is not problem for the functionality.

Mensajes Sun 24 Jul 11 @ 9:50 am
My VMS4 not by these problems, and that imposed on controoler corresponding to what I see on the screen before I even had the usual problems, but since I reinstalled everything under win7 64-bit, all this has disappeared.

Mensajes Sun 24 Jul 11 @ 10:31 am
I've upgraded to Pro 7 Full verison on my Laptop PC.... Downloaded the VMS4 controller... like all the option and upgrades, was testing them as I read the text document and found that the SHIFT + SEARCH (+/-) will not light up for SLIP mode....

Second problem.. my SHIFT + EFFECT SELECT and SHIFT + SAMPLE SELCT move the cursor along the selections, but when pushing them down to selecte the item will not do anything... I've tried togglesing the SAMPLE REC on and off... nothing I do will make the unit select the folder or select the song for loading.

Thank you in advance...... -Dan

Mensajes Wed 10 Aug 11 @ 2:34 am
so whats the point to buy the vms4 if i dont have the right to get this upgrades??? thats fuc,.@#$%up! any ways theres alays others ways to go and ask and other people that they always willing to share they stuff! i got vms4 and is ridiculos i can use a full screen for the videos , is stupid that the program that come with it is L E any ways i friend of my share his vdj 7 and work perfect ... like i saying this is not fair!

Mensajes Wed 07 Sep 11 @ 10:12 pm
What has happened ?

Mensajes Thu 08 Sep 11 @ 4:35 am
VirtualDJ LE is a free gift from the manufacturer to allow you to use your new controller straight out of the box.

It is a cut down version of the software but has most basic functions that DJ's would need - Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

VirtualDJ LE is not eligible for free major updates and does not support using custom skins, effects, mappers, etc. (Except during the 20 day trial of the full VirtualDJ Professional.) Custom mappers are only available to download for registered licensed user of VirtualDJ Professional.

If you are a working professional DJ, then you need professional software. Especially if you wish to use the advanced features that the full software provides, such as custom mapping, full-screen video, advanced sound configuration, etc.

We offer a very generous discount to upgrade from VirtualDJ LE for VMS4 to the full Pro (50% off.) To receive this, please go http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html and enter your VirtualDJ LE serial number in the box provided.

If you like the software, please support it and its future development by purchasing it. Don't use illegal versions and/or illegally obtained files. Illegal versions are also commonly out-of-date versions and generally do not work reliably due to unauthorised modifications made by the hackers that created them. Illegal software can also include viruses, spyware and other malicious software.

Mensajes Thu 08 Sep 11 @ 7:20 am
Very nice mapper, but i have a issue with my headphones. i allways get the same signal like my AMP. What option Hardware or software do i have to chance to have the prelisten possibility?

I am using Windows if this is important

Mensajes Sat 10 Sep 11 @ 10:29 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Mensajes Mon 12 Sep 11 @ 3:54 am
Is there anyway we can make it so we have an option where we can make the buttons change colors...like the play button is only lit up when a song is playing but while it is playing it changes colors...but the other buttons so that they randomly change colors...if it is,hardware wise, impossible to have them change colors then make it so you can have an option to turn them on full lights or half lights or chase...ECT.
Thnx,
DJ Kase

Mensajes Wed 14 Sep 11 @ 11:46 am
Some buttons of the VMS4 such as Hot cues and loops are dual lighted. All others can light one color or blink.

Mensajes Thu 15 Sep 11 @ 8:23 am
So what are the color codes for the lights?

Mensajes Thu 15 Sep 11 @ 11:52 am
LED_HOT_CUE1 to LED_HOT_CUE4 is the first color and LED_HOT_CUE5 to LED_HOT_CUE8 is the second color for the HotCue Leds.
So if you need to light the hotcues using one of the 2 colors you need to assign the same action to ona of the above keys.
eg.
LED_HOT_CUE1 .. action=hot_cue 1 will light the led using the first color and
LED_HOT_CUE5 ... action=hot_cue 1 will light the led using the second color.

For the other dual lighted buttons, you will find LED_SHIFT .. keys.
eg. LED_SYNC is one color LED_SHIFT_SYNC is the second color.

Mensajes Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 7:01 am
80%