Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: American Audio VMS4 Mapper FULL v.2.0 - Page: 8

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

AinuXLE userMember since 2011
why i cant download your skin ?

Mensajes Mon 19 Sep 11 @ 12:44 pm
You need to purchase Virtual DJ to be able to download skins and plugins.

Keith

Mensajes Mon 19 Sep 11 @ 2:09 pm
how can i the SHIFT botton, do if i press one's and release it the botton's 1,2,3,4,5 do something, and if i press again and release it do something different..(that is without keeping it the SHIFT botton pressed)

how change the instruction on the mapper ......and what most be the instruction and VDJscript?????

THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!!!!!!

Mensajes Thu 29 Sep 11 @ 10:12 am
Slt Djdad
Je possède un VMS4 depuis juillet 2011 et merci à toi pour tout ses renseignements ainsi que les SKINS et Mappeur.

Voici ma question :
es qu’il est possible de brancher un deuxième contrôleur sur VDJ ??
J'aimerai en faire pouvoir d’éclancher les samples ou effect via un synthé midi.
Merci de ta réponse ..;)

Mensajes Tue 18 Oct 11 @ 7:41 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only. Please either post your message again in English or post in the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums

Mensajes Tue 18 Oct 11 @ 10:37 am
eastoncPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I just purchased a VMS2 to replace my external numark mixer with external sound card and the VMS4 mapper & def file works great on the VMS2 but I have a couple questions...

Out of the box the LEDs for the volume level indicators were all bright. Now they are dim except for the red LEDs (above 0db). How can i get this back to standard brightness for the green and yellow LEDs (below 0db) as well as the red I'd like for them to all be bright?

Also, is there a way to configure this so that the left volume level indicator represents deck 1's audio volume and the right indicator represents deck 2 like on most standard mixers? I've searched everywhere and cant seem to find an answer as to why it wants to just function as a stereo volume indicator.

I appreciate the assistance in advance!

Mensajes Tue 29 Nov 11 @ 10:40 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Wow, never thought that a mapper made for a specific controller, could work with another one, even if they have so many similarities.

I cant be sure of anything you ask for, as my mapper is working based on a custom definition file for VMS4 and not VMS2.
Have you modified the mapper xml or the definition xml file at all ?
In your Config->Mappers tab, what do you see in the drop down list ?

Mensajes Tue 29 Nov 11 @ 11:20 pm
Thanks for the quick response...

I have the American Audio VMS4 definition (DjDad).xml in my VirtualDJ\Devices\ folder. The VirtualDJ\Mappers\ folder has a American Audio VMS2 mapping.xml and a American Audio VMS4 mapping file. Honestly, based on what you've said maybe all of that is doing what it's supposed to do. I honestly dont want to change anything until i get used to the controller because it seems like you've mapped it perfectly and since you've got a lot more experience with this thing than I do I dont want go go and make changes ;)

I'm wondering if my two issues have nothing to do with the mapping because even booting up the VMS2 now without the USB plugged into the laptop the volume level lights are dim when they are signaling that im on firmware v2.3. I'm going to call American Audio today about firmware to restore it to normal unless someone else has any ideas? This issue started after i installed the VMS2 using the CD that came with it which totally ruined my VDJ 7 pro install but it got the VMS2 working correctly with VDJLE. I then uninstalled both versions and just put VDJ 7 Pro back on my laptop and at least the drivers were correct at that point.

As far as the mixer signal for Deck 1 showing up on the left side of the volume level indicator and the signal for Deck 2 appearing on the right side of the volume level indicator is it possible that i've configured the ASIO wrong? On Settings > Sound Setup > Sound Card i've tried both ASIO driver and VMS4 and either way whether or not i have the Cue buttons enabled on the VMS2 it just wants to report the master output level instead of the Deck 1/2 input levels.

Sorry if i've made this clear as mud! At this point i think my biggest concern is not being able to sync songs visually except for the flashing sync lights.

Mensajes Wed 30 Nov 11 @ 9:00 am
Tonight I hooked the VMS2 to my turntables to see if i could figure out how to make it work with external timecodes. I got tired of messing with that and switched everything back in my VDJ7 so that it was just an external MIDI controller and i started mixing songs and i looked down and noticed that the lights were bright again. I turned everything off and back on and everything was fine. When i turn on the VMS2 on now even unplugged from everything the lights light up bright.

After looking at youtube videos of others on VMS2 and VMS4 i see that everyones volume level indicator lights operate in sync with each other. There isn't a column of lights for chan 1 and chan 2. It makes it difficult in my opinion to control the volume between two channels but i guess i'll have to get used to it! My Numark had a button to switch the lights from total volume to beat/volume match mode.

Thanks again djdad

Mensajes Wed 30 Nov 11 @ 8:47 pm
A Friend showed me today his MK4... he uses the jogweehls to do a exakt correction of autosyn (doesnt match to 100 %) is it possibile with your mapper too? like if i dont touch shift i use jogweehl as scratch and with shift i can ajust the match (slow scratch)

hope you can help me

Mensajes Sat 10 Dec 11 @ 6:56 pm
quien me puede ayudar con los mappes para mi vms4 necesito unos mappe que sirvan poruqe este q tengo le doy volumen en canal y sale por otro....

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 11 @ 9:06 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only. Please either post your message again in English or post in the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums

NOTE: Mappers are only available to registered licensed users who have purchased the full VirtualDJ Professional - You can upgrade at a considerable discount by going to: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Mensajes Tue 13 Dec 11 @ 6:17 am
i bought the vms4 and upgraded to vdj 7 pro and i dont know how to toggle between the four decks. when i didnt have the vms4 and i just used my cpu all i had to do was press tab. how do i switch from deck 1 to 2 to 3 to 4?

Mensajes Tue 10 Jan 12 @ 7:57 pm
ZenjasLE userMember since 2011
Hi, Djs :) i have one question, how can i use slip mode? what I must push or what I should set? Slip mode is very good idea and i want to use this function :) Thanks, best regards, Yevgen :)

Mensajes Fri 20 Jan 12 @ 9:39 am
Obrien6PRO InfinityMember since 2012
Dj Dad,
I want to be able to control all four different channels separately, so i can fade and mix. Right now my main volume is going through channel three, and i understand swtiching between the decks with the pitch bend but i can not figure out why i cant control the individual decks volume. I have read this whole blog and must me missing the point but i am not able to do this. Everything's installed right, and the decks are set to the right fake_decks.
can you help please!
thanks

Mensajes Wed 15 Feb 12 @ 12:00 am
My microphone system will not work anymore with my VDJ 7.0 and VMS4....
I need to get them working before Feb 26th for a wedding.... I was doing some custom mapping and
maybe I've remoed the mapping for the microphones... could someone give me the setting for the MIC mapping.

Thanks,
DJDan....

Mensajes Wed 15 Feb 12 @ 10:15 pm
cuvooHome userMember since 2012
graciass

Mensajes Sun 03 Jun 12 @ 5:20 am
per dj tony, potrresti spiegarmi il discorso del gain, da quanto ho capito djdad ha rimosso questa funzione nel nuovo mapper, ma solo a livello visivo nella skin, ovvero ora se giro il pomello del gain non si muove più il relativo pomello nella skin ma comunque l'effetto del gain a livello del
suono in uscita cè ancora. ho capito bene spero, anche perche il gain io lo adopero abbastanz perche ho diversi file che sono molto diversi nei volumi.
potresti darmi anche una spiegzione delle nuove aggiunte fatte rispetto al vecchio mapper, sai con l'inglese zoppico un pò.
grazie in anitcipo

Mensajes Sun 15 Jul 12 @ 5:04 am

Mensajes Sun 15 Jul 12 @ 7:10 am
Hello

I am curious, do you have your mapping set up so that when i try and use the effects parameter it controls the actual filter on the screen, and not the parameter of the effects? please help

Mensajes Wed 18 Jul 12 @ 11:01 pm
91%