Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: EBM & Aggrotech DJ's, advice please? - Page: 3

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
why is it every time i attempt to record my set something crops up. finally got it recorded in a spare hour and its by no means right. i need to do it again later....hope i have the time.. or its just going out as it is. weak...

track selection is great, but theres the odd crappy transition and that shitty pitch control that never works on the mixtrack pro has screwed me over several times.

not pleased at all today.

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 7:36 am
Just browsing through the music, I think i'll do skip the selection bit and see what happens spontaniously :P

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 7:38 am
just getting mind tweaked and re recorded. should be done in a couple of hours.

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 8:15 am
right then, heres mine. it has and energy drop in the middle and a couple of slightly off transitions, but to be honest, i got sick of it after a while and just kind of shot it together.

http://www.divshare.com/download/15422734-f1f

ive heard worse though cough cough...

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 12:22 pm
Lets hear it, need to do mine yet so :P

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 12:23 pm
bloody nora JB we only had like a week, and it was you who set the challenge lol.. let me know what you think of mine.

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 12:31 pm
Listening to it, second progress, first progress was tight. I can understand the poster initial anger after listerning to your first song :P

I'll do mine after after dinner (and the needed stimulants)!

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 12:37 pm
i myself was pretty happy with the overall result. to get it as tight as i did i reackon is a achievement in itself. the second half wasnt as tight as the first. but it worked...just.. so i stuck with it. for the small amount of time i had to work on it i think i did ok.

my stimulants come in a bit when the missus arrives.. need to de-stress with a few cold ones and a bit of rude.

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 12:48 pm
Still listening, its tight! And gosh imagine listening all day to this :S

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 12:50 pm
i know, it would be hard to do. especially the heavier stuff.

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 12:51 pm
i did try to make it as listenable as possible, at least you still lstening after 16 mins. lol.

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 12:55 pm
It has a very overal style, and yeah training my neighbours now.. for tonight :P

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 1:02 pm
haha, enjoy..im sure you will. looking forward to hearing it

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 2:09 pm
@blulite.. Grrr something came up inbetween that needs my immediate attention, just while I was having fun.

I owe you a long one, I'll make it tomorrow , but for now here's the first four songs. http://mixes.boerlage.eu/sunday_night_prt19.mp3

I went the slightly less trance more noise gothic way. Let me know what you think of it so far!

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 2:12 pm
haha, i think you just got fed up with the noise... or the neighbours did lol. pretty tight though.. i think between us were gonna proove to 69 that harmonics, eq, volume levelling etc, all the basics of the transition are way better than random mess.. sorry 69...harsh, but fact. were here to help.

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 2:36 pm
ps. i like the sunday night "part 16" title lol...

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 2:37 pm

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 4:34 pm
wheres synth at anyway??? i thought he was in on this? slacker....lol

Mensajes Mon 01 Aug 11 @ 2:44 am
yeah I'm pretty lazy lol, and i didn't really like the music I was finding so lost the enthusiasm and got way too drunk on friday to think about listening to that crap with a hangover... I'll have to have a listen to your mixes and see what I can do about recording a set in the next couple

Mensajes Mon 01 Aug 11 @ 3:51 am

Mensajes Wed 03 Aug 11 @ 1:48 am
85%