Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: PAD - BLINK - Page: 2
Gets a little bit "spaghetti" with so many things going on.
But assuming you want dark red if pad 16 is on, perhaps just :

effect_slider 'RMX-500' 32 & not param_equal 1 ? color 'darkred' : effect_slider 'RMX-500' 17 1 ? effect_slider 'RMX-500' 30 1 ? blink 700ms ? color 'red' : color 'white' : effect_slider 'RMX-500' 17 1 ? blink 700ms ? colo 'red' : color 'darkred' : color 'red' : color 'red'

But that will override any press colors on pad 1, not sure if thats ok with you.

Mensajes Sat 27 Feb 21 @ 3:04 pm
I think I succeeded I had to add another 'red' color at the end:

effect_slider 'RMX-500' 32 & not param_equal 1? effect_slider 'RMX-500' 17 1? effect_slider 'RMX-500' 30 1? blink 700ms? color 'red': color 'white': effect_slider 'RMX-500' 17 1? blink 700ms? colo 'red': color 'darkred': color 'red': color 'red': color 'red'

I copy the commands in all the pads and I will tell you if everything works fine.

Mensajes Sat 27 Feb 21 @ 3:06 pm
Nicotux wrote :
in fact both are not totally impossible
if you play with a variable enabling the blinking mode and reset it in the other pad
if the pad toggles the function the other pad use in a way to blink
if you query other pad status
cues play pause stems loops ... do it

But this can be dangerous :
if wrong pad is specified VDJ can crash and won't start again until pad is fixed externally
(specially pad recursion: pad self calling & pad calling a pad calling it)

I managed to solve everything both with Rune advice and both by working on it and doing various tests.

Thank you ;-)

Mensajes Sat 27 Feb 21 @ 4:14 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
Gets a little bit "spaghetti" with so many things going on.
But assuming you want dark red if pad 16 is on, perhaps just :

effect_slider 'RMX-500' 32 & not param_equal 1 ? color 'darkred' : effect_slider 'RMX-500' 17 1 ? effect_slider 'RMX-500' 30 1 ? blink 700ms ? color 'red' : color 'white' : effect_slider 'RMX-500' 17 1 ? blink 700ms ? colo 'red' : color 'darkred' : color 'red' : color 'red'

But that will override any press colors on pad 1, not sure if thats ok with you.

Everything works perfectly on both RMX-500 and RMX-1000 :-) I could use param_equal 0 instead of not param_equal 1, it was a really nice job, if you like post a little demonstration video about the group so you can see the job done.

Thanks for your help and also from Phantom DeeJay

Mensajes Sat 27 Feb 21 @ 4:16 pm
Ah good good ;-)
Can do a little video if you want sure.. ;-) sounds like you did a bit of led and lights and dual function on pads

Mensajes Sat 27 Feb 21 @ 4:25 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
Ah good good ;-)
Can do a little video if you want sure.. ;-) sounds like you did a bit of led and lights and dual function on pads

Of course with real pleasure! :-)

Mensajes Sat 27 Feb 21 @ 4:37 pm
labbedjPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Rune (DJ-In-Norway) wrote :
Not entirely sure I understand what you are doing or want to do...

But lets say you are using sampler on a pad, in Pad Editor.
The Action (push action) could then be: sampler_pad 1
And the color: sampler_pad 1 ? blink ? color "green" : color "red" : color "blue"

That would blink green and red when playing, and be blue when off..

In your example you might probably want something like

blink ? blink on color : blink off color : off color
so .. blink 700ms? color 'red': color 'darkred' : color 'blue'
(but needs more than that, but you might have before blink)

Maybe that gets you somewhere

Hi I need to map a button to turn on when pressed and to turn off when pressed again. I mapped it to be eq_mode +1 and the function works perfectly, but it would like to have the light ON to see if it has been or not pressed Please help thanks

Mensajes Wed 15 Feb 23 @ 3:11 am
There are plenty of ways to do that.
In your particular case though I would do this:
LED_XXXX: setting 'eqMode' 'frequency' ? off : on

Mensajes Wed 15 Feb 23 @ 12:25 pm