Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: When will Vdj ver 4.0 be released - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJJAMMPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi Vdj Does anyone have an Idea when vdj 4.0 will be available. im getting into videos and to get my .vob files ripped and converted is a real time consuming Ordeal. Plus in order for .vob files to sound right i have to convert them to 44.1khz please help ..I dont have days and days to rip these files.

Thanks Djjamm

Mensajes Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 6:19 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
DJJAMM, I understand your situation but there is no answer to your question, all I can say is: continue to be patient, the release should not be too far away, but when is not known. Please don't follow this thread with more questions about 4 :), there is nothing we can say apart from the obvious..

Mensajes Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 12:44 pm
OK no more questions about V4. When will v5 and v6 come out? :)

Couldn't resist...

MS

Mensajes Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 3:51 pm
lol

wonder what V5 will hold

Mensajes Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 6:06 pm
djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
for 4 version release...please review Nvidia geforce go 7400 compatibility....can't use hardware acceleration :(

Mensajes Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 2:38 am
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
it will be released when v3 sales slow down coz ppl are waiting for v4.
now everyone knows v4 is around the corner and arent getting v3 so its about that time :)

Mensajes Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 9:24 pm
I do not agree, i started with v2 and allways could upgrade so you should be able to upgrade if you buy now, then you don't need to wait.
i think that Developer team has lot of imputs from users so have constant possible improvements so this can slow time of release if they decide to launch the most complete version.

Mensajes Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 9:32 pm
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
would be nice if v4 was released with native support for the bcd2000 :)

Mensajes Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 5:56 am
It shouldn't be to hard since the BCD2000 user's manual has all the setting they need to get it to function. Behringer was good about releasing that information so third party software could take advantage of the controller.

Mensajes Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 1:56 pm
For new version, please review video codecs, i lamost got crazy with my new laptop, i thought video card was wrong. At last, changing video codecs for windows media i solved the problem although not all videos works

Mensajes Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 2:12 pm
I don't remember where but there was a clue in another thread somewhere on the forum that pointed that it could be released sometime this April.
Any day now . . . could be tomorrow for all we know . . . I can't wait!!! :-D

Mensajes Fri 14 Apr 06 @ 9:43 pm
I think April thing was not official news, so stay tuned.
Why do you wanna know when will it come out? Don't you like it when they suprise you :) ? I do!

Mensajes Sat 15 Apr 06 @ 4:46 am
dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
is the update to version 4 free..? because everyone say that ppls are waiting for version 4, so they can buy it and not version 3.xx....???

Mensajes Sun 16 Apr 06 @ 4:27 pm
No one knows for sure yet...

Stay tuned for more information...

MS

Mensajes Sun 16 Apr 06 @ 4:42 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
will the skin for 3.4 work in ver 4.0

Mensajes Sun 16 Apr 06 @ 4:55 pm
The official answer is: yes, upgrade to v4.x will be free.

Mensajes Sun 16 Apr 06 @ 8:17 pm
I think this calls for cheers all round.

Nearly bought another software package this weekend. Glad I didn't!!!

Mensajes Sun 16 Apr 06 @ 8:35 pm
Sweet.. Great job VDJ!! I think I'll have a beer now and celebrate.

Mensajes Sun 16 Apr 06 @ 9:42 pm
lol;) take two beers.... or it aint a party ;) hehe

Mensajes Sun 16 Apr 06 @ 9:51 pm
Good news, but amazing to me. Don't the VDJ developers need to eat and drink? Bought the product in 2003 (I think) and got 24 updates already for free.
Thanks very much again for this great product and great community. Now only waiting for the version to be released.
Ewout

Mensajes Sun 16 Apr 06 @ 11:06 pm
63%