Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: When will Vdj ver 4.0 be released - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

yeah... it is pretty amazing...

Almost all other software I know of, charge a fee when a new version comes around..

Gotta love the VDJ Corp Staff for this decition.. that VDJ 4 will be free for all that already have a licence.
Not only the best dj software, but also damn nice to its registered users... wow

Mensajes Sun 16 Apr 06 @ 11:33 pm
d rocksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am excited about the new release, even more that its at no charge. I just want to be sure it's solid. I am not sure what happened last night but VDJ audio went goodbye during a a video playing. I am not sure why either. The video still was playing on the screen just no audio. Not sure if It just did not like the video or what. I had to shut it down and restart it to get it back. So I am as eager for V4.x as the next guy. Just want it to be rock solid!

Mensajes Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 4:30 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
What to say, Atomix Team is the greatest! I love VDJ!

Mensajes Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 7:04 am
So when is the realease date?? What version is coming with the numark package or is it even the same..........??? I ordered the TCV to test out with the trial version but need to now if it would be just easier to get the numark virtual vinyl or just to go ahead and piece togetherlike I origianlly planned??

Mensajes Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 10:07 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
@luislikedis, get Virtualdj now is the best you can do.

Mensajes Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 10:24 am
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
buy VDJ 3.4 Free update to released 4.0 you will love it and you will not be disapointed

Mensajes Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 7:12 pm
xgl_djPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@luislikedis If you don't have a asio soundcard already I would wait cuz the numark package maybe cheaper than getting VDJ + Soundcard + TCV. Since vjd release should be pretty soon - info about the offical numark price maybe available also. But if price not an issue... then go ahead and buy.

Mensajes Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 7:48 pm
actually it wouldn't be cheaper...

VDJ = $149
Soundcard (Maya 44) = $107 (free shipping) DJDeals.com
TCV = $???? not sure... depends on where you are at..

Numarks product is already on sale at one on-line retailer for like $499....

do the math....

oh and Virtual Vinyl isn't released yet...

Mensajes Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 10:46 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
is the special price offer stil going on?

Mensajes Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 11:28 pm
ya its still on

Mensajes Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 1:37 am
I have JUST purchased VDJ from a recco on a buddy, now 3 people here are using going to buy it. I am THRILLED and now a current EX-PCDJer.

Mensajes Fri 28 Apr 06 @ 4:32 am
will vdj 4 be able to skip half a beat with skip beats

Mensajes Fri 28 Apr 06 @ 4:55 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)