Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Jog Wheel Issue - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

thanks again, I will send it back this week.

yes I am UK based, so it could be a bad batch, although hopefully not as bad as yours!!!! :(

cheers
G

Mensajes Sat 08 Jul 06 @ 3:32 pm
cyes67rPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey when I bought the mk2 I had I problem ,as soon I got home with the console I install the drivers step by step and the console wasn't detected I uninstall and tried again same problem I would get a note saying that the console wasnr connected when it was,I returned it the next day got the 2nd mk2 same issue,who knows what was wrong withem,I still had hope that the consoles where defective returned it for the 2nd time and the 3rd time the console finally workes,haven't had a an issue since then,I would say that the mk2 its ok for its price.

Mensajes Wed 12 Jul 06 @ 8:51 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
for anyone considering buying it..... they're not ALL bad lol. just thought i'd redeem the one tool that got me into dj-ing..

after a driver update, mine has never failed me ;)

hopefully everyone will have better luck after their unit exchanges/fixes

-dj K-dar

Mensajes Wed 12 Jul 06 @ 9:28 am
Scruffy and all,

I got my console replaced today (no questions asked).... it works much better:

1. the right jog issue is fixed
2. the split mode headphone issue is fixed

I've tried midi-ox and I still can see some weird stuff when spinning the jog quickly, however it's not noticeable from VirtualDJ.

My guess is that the original and all the issues are linked to the extreme sensitivity of the jogs.

I agree that the overall quality of the console is not amazing, however what do you expect for this price? On the other hand I have to say that the sound card quality is pretty decent when connected to professional systems though (quite impressed).

What I can't understand is why they didn't implement the touch sensor at the jogs (for blocking the spinning). That would make scratching and the overal console experience way better.

In summary: test well your consoles and send them back before the warranty expires.

Cheers

Mensajes Wed 12 Jul 06 @ 4:37 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
pirracas wrote :
What I can't understand is why they didn't implement the touch sensor at the jogs (for blocking the spinning). That would make scratching and the overal console experience way better.

Good idea, XP10 have this features (scratch or nudge) but I really wait a good console with decent price.

Mensajes Wed 12 Jul 06 @ 4:45 pm
MerkuryPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I bought mine from Amazon - so is it best to contact their returns department or the Technical support at Hercules? I only bought mine in June so i am well within the 2 year warranty explained in the manual.

What should i say is the problem with the console? (i created the topic and appears im having the exact same problem as the MIDI explanations above ^^^^^).

Thanks to everyone who replied here. Appreciated.

Mensajes Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 8:25 pm
I seem to have developed the same problem with my console. In fact mine right jog does not respond at all now. I tried reinstalling drivers, different software, different PC's....nada.....kinda pissed off now. I bought it from J&R and it says on the reciept they have a 14 day return/exchange policy. So I am not sure what Hercules is going to instruct me to do.......SIGH....

Mensajes Sun 24 Sep 06 @ 6:50 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)