Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: >AUSTRALIAN VDJ USER FORUM - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi All,
thought I would start a thread for Australia Virtual Dj users, Just so we can see how many of us there is out there ! It would be good to meet other OZZY's DOING IT DIGITAL : - )

ALL ARE WELCOME !!!

Mensajes Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 5:20 am
just to get it rolling !

Im 1 user of many I HOPE !

WERE are the rest of us ?????

ChrisB

Mensajes Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 5:25 am
Adelaide Here!

Mensajes Wed 13 Dec 06 @ 12:24 am
Sunshine Coast, QLD

there is another thead like this one, but there may be more of us NOW !

Mensajes Wed 13 Dec 06 @ 1:01 am
dj_jrgPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Aussie living in the USA, does that count?.. how ever if i was back at home i would be reppin' Melbourne Vic!

Cheers.

Mensajes Wed 13 Dec 06 @ 6:25 am
Phatt BPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Cooma NSW here

If anyone doesent know where that is. And most of you wouldent....

Its a small town near the Snowy Mountains... Bout 1hour drive from the nations capital.

Peace guys

Mensajes Wed 13 Dec 06 @ 6:58 am
Wouldnt it be COOL to have a VIRTUAL DJ powered rave/festivial/dance party (what ever you want to call it) in Australia, pure DIGITAL "NO RECORDS" (timcode allowed but for decks/CD players)
I just went to EARTHCORE (QLD) 3 daya wooooohoooooo, there were a 3 or 4 DJ'S using Digital setups and saw about 8 using Ableton LIVE ! AND THEY WERE GOING OFF
(I WOULD HAVE USED VDJ MYSELF !)

COMPUTERS IN THE BUSH !
ITS ALL HAPPENING !

Mensajes Wed 13 Dec 06 @ 8:54 am
Sydney Australia, Here

Mensajes Mon 18 Dec 06 @ 11:14 am
Sydney Australia, here

Mensajes Mon 18 Dec 06 @ 11:15 am
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Perth, Western Australia

Mensajes Tue 19 Dec 06 @ 5:27 pm
Hi people's,
good to see some more of us !

THATS A TOTAL OF 6 NOW (gee I can count) lol

Chrisb

Mensajes Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 12:05 am
DukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Western Sydney here.
I'm acctually amazed that there is 6 now 7 of us using VDJ in aus
purley down to the fact that Everywhere I go Lately they try and
pimp Scratch Live on me.
So what type of music does every one play generally.
I've been doing a lot more partys latley so I've had to expand my
collection to suit a lot of commercial kind of stuff but my true love
is and always will be house and gabba.

Mensajes Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 3:34 am
yea...... go the hard stuff :-) Im into psy, tance, house/hard house/UK, electronic, hard dance, happy hardcore and a bit of DnB/breaks.........ect. Anything that gets me OFF THE GROUND (so to speak)

ChrisB

Mensajes Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 4:03 am
very interesting topic mate :)

Cairns, Queensland (I'm not a Australian citizen but an honorary Aussie wow), but I am going back to Europe in the middle of January :(

Anyway, you all mates should upgrade your blog to mention your msn messenger address ;) Let's keep in touch :)

Besides, I know there are two others VDJ users living in Oz. What are they up to???

Mensajes Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 7:20 am
Phatt BPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I didnt realise I didnt have my email in my blog...

Just updated now!

Mensajes Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 11:20 am
NICE idea ! My MsN is there :-) would be good, oneday to have a "REAL" chat about s t u f f, swap some mix CD's <(file's)........ ect May speak to some of YOU'S soon.

ChrisB

P.S Just started my WEB SITE (home page) yesterday, not much there yet ! have a look, should be good when its fully up & running :-/

http://users.tpg.com.au/djchrisb/

Mensajes Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 11:39 am
I picked up the msn addresses and added on my msn messenger :pp

talk to you later :)

it would be great if we had a meeting to speak about VDJ. But where in Australia???

Mensajes Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 1:23 pm
yeh i tried posting a similar topic not too long ago...

Melbourne here

Mensajes Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 3:49 pm
SpockiePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Spockie (or Brett) from Melbourne here. Usually spin for Green Ant, but semi-retired these days.. been in the music racket ;) for 10+ years

I have a few plans for a bit of a return with my VDJ + HDJ MK II powered suitcase if I can be bothered getting into the "Schmooze" game necessary to get freelance gigs again.. thats what I got sick of last time and stopped doing it for.

Played at pretty much everything I ever wanted to - Earthcore, Every Picture Tells a Story, Escape Club Residency, Hardware, Kryal Castle, Rainbow Serpent Festivals etc etc, after a while it turns into a job if you do it (too* often.. so its more fun to play as a hobby rather than a career now..

If I get my Lappy, USB Drive, Console and some medium power FM Transmitter all wedged into a nice portable suitcase this summer I'm thinking about offering to do some recovery / private after-party gigs.. they're the most interesting and enjoyable gigs I've usually played.. ;)

I've helped setup a couple of other up and coming Digital DJ's with Virtual DJ rigs of their own.. Ones up in Port Douglas, Another here in Melbourne... So the wave is building..

Mensajes Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 11:54 pm
YO YO! REPRESENTING COOMA, NSW AS WELL! lol pretty good for a little town. :)

I mix a bit of everything: electro, trance, NRG, hardcore, hard trance and hard dance, all the awesome stuff :)
anyway, i got my email in my blog (i think) so add me! talk to me! .... please? haha :)

yay for the sounds downunder!

DJ Turbo

Mensajes Fri 22 Dec 06 @ 12:52 am
63%