Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: VirtualDJ Remote v.8 - for iOS and Android - Page: 7

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Gonna try that now.

OK, that worked. I now have the volume control.
Cheers
Les

Mensajes Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 11:19 am
ClayDJPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Just double checking to be sure;
This is NOT a standalone software, correct? You need to have a wired or wireless connection with a PC and VDJ running, correct?
Can I use VDJ Remote only to play back tracks from my tablet or phone?
Thanks in advance.

Mensajes Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 5:03 pm
I must be lost, but I thought with the new skin we were able to control our automix list??

Mensajes Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 5:14 pm
Not a skin.

The App requires an update. This has been pushed to GooglePlay and Apple - but they appear to be pending at the moment

EDIT: Android version appears to be live on GooglePlay.

Mensajes Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 5:20 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It is accessed through the side list in the remote browser, so is skin independant.

Mensajes Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 9:54 pm
ClayDJ wrote :
Just double checking to be sure;
This is NOT a standalone software, correct? You need to have a wired or wireless connection with a PC and VDJ running, correct?
Can I use VDJ Remote only to play back tracks from my tablet or phone?
Thanks in advance.

That's right ClayDJ, it's called "remote" for a reason ;-)

I updated to the new version, but it doesn't seem to be stable... when I add a song to the the automix or sidelist, the app crashes... I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S5, Android.

Mensajes Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 2:57 am
I can't replicate that here; what VDJ build are you using?

In 2334 it should work; in previous versions the track should be loaded instead.

Mensajes Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 7:30 am
Hmm now it seems to work fine... guess my phone was being a bit wierd... works really nice, although it does take a litte "getting used to".

Mensajes Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 8:00 am
Bug in Android version, sidelist view does not scroll up or down.

Mensajes Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 3:55 pm
I can see my sidelist, but have no control over automix list on Default skin... Am I missing something?? Got great connection now that I added Bonjour.

Mensajes Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 5:25 pm
My bad I didnt have 2334 installed, I can see them fine now, however you cannot move stuff around.

Mensajes Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 6:15 pm
Also app has crashed frozen a few times tonight.

Mensajes Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 8:11 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
discobrian24 wrote :
... you cannot move stuff around.

Please explain further

Mensajes Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 8:27 pm
Meaning exactly that.. lol Once veiwing the songs in the automix list you cant move them around. I couldnt even scroll the list last night.. Also it is odd that when trying to add songs to said list, if automix is off it will load to a deck, if the wrong deck is the focused deck, the song will load over the playing song stopping it, atleast thats what I ran into last night.

Mensajes Sat 20 Jun 15 @ 11:59 am
More testing tonight. Android app is pretty unstable and keeps crashing. What's the situation regarding why it Is crashing ... are Atomix getting logs?

There's definitely an issue with the swiping and scrolling on the side view part of the browser. It stops working after some time and does weird things.

Mensajes Sat 20 Jun 15 @ 5:42 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
discobrian24 wrote :
Once veiwing the songs in the automix list you cant move them around. I couldnt even scroll the list last night.. .

Is that with the iOS or Android application ?

Mensajes Sat 20 Jun 15 @ 7:53 pm
djmrmcPRO InfinityMember since 2009
djdad wrote :
discobrian24 wrote :
Once veiwing the songs in the automix list you cant move them around. I couldnt even scroll the list last night.. .

Is that with the iOS or Android application ?

I have the exactly the same issue. Using my Ipad. Is there supposed to be a update to the app that is on the app store?

Mensajes Sun 21 Jun 15 @ 12:25 am
I updated my ipad app for vdj 8 now on 7 it crashes and freezes my computer I have pc version

Mensajes Sun 21 Jun 15 @ 12:56 am
If you're able to replicate a crash then please let us know how. The more information the better.

Edit: I've had a look at the reported Android crash list on play store - there's only one listed - from 1 Galaxy Tab 3 user and 8 Galaxy Tab 4 users, all only on Android 4.4. That crash isn't actually from our code and I'll be looking into that to try and find the culprit.

Mensajes Sun 21 Jun 15 @ 2:44 am
I'm running it on a Galaxy tab s 8.4 if that helps....

The great thing is that I can run VDJ remote and Splashtop at the same time so if it crashes I can flick over and use remote desktop

Mensajes Sun 21 Jun 15 @ 5:25 am
50%