Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: VirtualDJ Remote v.8 - for iOS and Android - Page: 9

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

In the remote ios app, is there a way to add/remove tracks to automix, start/stop the automix?

Mensajes Tue 23 Jun 15 @ 3:51 am
Would it be possible to get a scroll bar in the browser song list. For example if you have a playlist selected with hundreds of songs it takes ages to scroll down as you can't sort in the remote interface.

Mensajes Wed 24 Jun 15 @ 1:48 am
To resize the list of songs would be handy, to get more on the screen, as is it's very large.

Mensajes Wed 24 Jun 15 @ 9:43 am
You can force which resolution of skin your device uses by removing the others from the zip file. They are all pretty low res which means on a tablet with 2560x1440 there is a bit of a gap

Mensajes Wed 24 Jun 15 @ 10:07 am
djspynnPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I was using the remote with great success until I recently upgraded to the new one. Now the application won't even launch.

Mensajes Wed 24 Jun 15 @ 1:03 pm
This seems to be a problem with a lot of users........

Mensajes Wed 24 Jun 15 @ 1:34 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
What device are you using?

Have you tried uninstalling the application and reinstalling it clean?

Mensajes Wed 24 Jun 15 @ 1:46 pm
You can just clean cache and data in app settings

Mensajes Wed 24 Jun 15 @ 1:52 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
djspynn wrote :
I was using the remote with great success until I recently upgraded to the new one. Now the application won't even launch.

What iOS version does your unit run ?

Mensajes Wed 24 Jun 15 @ 3:38 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
djdad wrote :

We have submitted a new Remote iOS application to Apple so until this gets approved, the Sideview wont work.

When I try to load a song to the Automix list by selecting the song and tapping on the load button for the deck playing in automix, the deck loads the song immediately and stops playing. Then, I press play on the deck, and it will keep playing the playlist after that song finishes.
Before, I would do as above and it would just load the song to the end of the list without stopping the music. This is the behavior I expected. Does this have something to do with an app update or would it be related to the default skin I downloaded for deck faders and master volume?

Mensajes Wed 24 Jun 15 @ 11:04 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Android version...

If you load a song to Automix list, the folder view is always closing after pressing the "add to automix list" button.
I would expect to just add the song to the automix list and not closing the file view.

If you want to add more files to the automix list, you will always have to reopen the folder/ file view.

Mensajes Thu 25 Jun 15 @ 1:55 am
The iOS version does that too, will have a look at fixing it :)

Mensajes Thu 25 Jun 15 @ 3:59 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
djdad wrote :
Build 2338 (06/21/2015)
-vdjRemote browser can browse and add to sidelist, karaoke or automix lists (needs vdjRemote 8.0.2334 or higher for full functionality)

Could this be why my automix stops playing when trying to load a song with the remote? The current update for my iOS app is v8.0.2287. My assumption is that I need to wait for the app approval as stated above.

Mensajes Thu 25 Jun 15 @ 6:26 am
blckjck wrote :
djdad wrote :

We have submitted a new Remote iOS application to Apple so until this gets approved, the Sideview wont work.

When I try to load a song to the Automix list by selecting the song and tapping on the load button for the deck playing in automix, the deck loads the song immediately and stops playing. Then, I press play on the deck, and it will keep playing the playlist after that song finishes.
Before, I would do as above and it would just load the song to the end of the list without stopping the music. This is the behavior I expected. Does this have something to do with an app update or would it be related to the default skin I downloaded for deck faders and master volume?

Same problem with me. Running IPad IOS 8.3 with IRemote 8.0.2287 with VDJ 8 Build 2338 on Win 7 SP1. Music stop when adding a file to Automix. Build 2325 was working OK.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/201331/VirtualDJ_8_bug-report_Forum/Iremote_Dont_Link_with_VDJ-_8.html

Mensajes Thu 25 Jun 15 @ 6:30 am
As mentioned above there is an update for the app in the store; it's waiting on Apples approval. Once approved and you update then hopefully this issue will be resolved.

Mensajes Thu 25 Jun 15 @ 10:50 am
kradcliffe wrote :
You can just clean cache and data in app settings

Just tried this and the app have me an error, something about not having a license.......I had to delete the remote then reinstall it in order for it to work again. This was on my Droid tablet.

Don't clear the cache unless you have a for sure internet connection.

Mensajes Thu 25 Jun 15 @ 7:35 pm
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Update for iOS is available now!

Mensajes Thu 25 Jun 15 @ 11:02 pm
Would love to use this on my windows phone.

Mensajes Fri 26 Jun 15 @ 3:50 am
With less than 3% of the market I can't see that happening any time soon.

Mensajes Fri 26 Jun 15 @ 4:28 am
kradcliffe wrote :
With less than 3% of the market I can't see that happening any time soon.

It is a shame, but I just cant justify buying an android or apple device just for an app.

Mensajes Fri 26 Jun 15 @ 5:06 am
64%