Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: New Pioneer DDJ-1000 - Page: 10

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Mensajes Fri 02 Mar 18 @ 6:32 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Selected as best answer Mensajes Fri 02 Mar 18 @ 9:54 am
Thanks!!!

Mensajes Fri 02 Mar 18 @ 10:05 am

Mensajes Fri 02 Mar 18 @ 11:48 am

Mensajes Fri 02 Mar 18 @ 4:56 pm

Mensajes Sat 03 Mar 18 @ 12:58 am
Nvm

Mensajes Sat 03 Mar 18 @ 9:05 pm

Thanks DJDad :)

I just got back from a trip and giving these drivers a 1st spin. You even got the waveform displayed .. Awesome !!

For those of you who want to broadcast, just set the record to "in 11 & 12"

TEAM Correction : Audio setup image is removed as incorrect. Please see audio setup you posted is incorrect. Please see .. http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/222556/VirtualDJ_8_2_Technical_Support/Pioneer_DDJ-1000_-_Unofficial_Support.html

I know these are unofficial drivers, just wondering if it's possible to get the displays to show remaining time instead of elapsed time?

Mensajes Sun 04 Mar 18 @ 10:56 am
Did you try the pad page? Looks like there's a setting there....

Mensajes Sun 04 Mar 18 @ 11:27 am
You beat me to it Keith, yep, tried it and the pads page works great.

"There is also a special DDJ-1K Settings Pad page included, which can be selected from the Pad pages drop-down list , and holds some useful settings for unit."

Mensajes Sun 04 Mar 18 @ 11:30 am
Looks like a great piece of kit Les.

I'm still hanging on to the MCX8000 in the vain hope that Denon will update Engine and the unit firmware but apart from lots of promises there's been nothing.

Mensajes Sun 04 Mar 18 @ 12:15 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Mensajes Sun 04 Mar 18 @ 2:49 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Looks like a great piece of kit Les.

I'm still hanging on to the MCX8000 in the vain hope that Denon will update Engine and the unit firmware but apart from lots of promises there's been nothing.

Yeh, it sure is a great piece of kit. Not planning to go 'live' til official support mapping is complete, depending how long that is, although, works pretty good right now (temptation is wicked beast lol).

During my marathon of Christmas Party gigs, although the Denon MC6k Mk2 is working fine, I was fancying the Denon MC7k as I wanted to modernize to something with pads. Thought it would be prudent to wait til the Namm Show to see if there was anything new. Then Pioneer announced the DDJ-1k, my gut instinct said this is the way forward.

Mensajes Sun 04 Mar 18 @ 3:43 pm
It does seem to be proving very popular - at least around here.

I've already got two perfectly adequate Pioneer controllers. Must...........resist..........temptation. :-)

Mensajes Sun 04 Mar 18 @ 3:47 pm
Yes indeed. Ordered one today

Mensajes Tue 06 Mar 18 @ 5:34 pm
struggelin to delete custom mapping, yes i have deleted everything in folder mapping and devices, but everytime i connect it reapars

Mensajes Mon 26 Mar 18 @ 5:53 pm
serieBPRO InfinityMember since 2017
EmilLock wrote :
struggelin to delete custom mapping, yes i have deleted everything in folder mapping and devices, but everytime i connect it reapars

I updated to the last Early Access without deleting the previous unnoficial and now unnecessary mapper and so far so good. Is it really neccesary delete it?

Mensajes Mon 26 Mar 18 @ 5:56 pm
Oh maby i dont have early acess, i canceled MY subscription due to the wait for official support, if IT is official why do i need early acess?

Mensajes Mon 26 Mar 18 @ 6:01 pm
EmilLock wrote :
Oh maby i dont have early acess, i canceled MY subscription due to the wait for official support, if IT is official why do i need early acess?

The official mapping is still on Early Access so looks like is the only way to go just now.

Mensajes Mon 26 Mar 18 @ 6:03 pm

Mensajes Tue 27 Mar 18 @ 12:15 pm
72%