Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Song Glitches while playing

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJpoetCUE userMember since 2008
I have Virtual Vinyl. A Mac {intel core 2 duo, 2.16 ghz, memory 1gb, bus speed 667 mhz} As a song is playing i hear a little glitchy electric type sound. I thought is was the stylus being old so i brought two new stylus, i still hear it.. it kinda random it does happen on all song but it happens through the mix.

Mensajes Tue 25 Nov 08 @ 1:30 am
under your decoders on your options, what do you have for your mp3s? do you have the quicktime decoder or the default? advise default - better but slower than quicktime... quicktime glitches some songs that you have to reload them

Mensajes Wed 26 Nov 08 @ 12:02 am
DJpoetCUE userMember since 2008
I have everything default and i use two turntables and external mixer. Every song i load glitches. I've tried changing the performance setting and nothing seems to make the glitches go away. I wish i could have tested this before I brought, I wish i could get my money back and buy serato

Mensajes Sat 29 Nov 08 @ 3:26 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Have u ground ur TT on the mixer properly? Check the cables too n in performances setting, put auto on latency. Also what is ur setting in the tiecode config. Also what is ur TT brand n stylus??

Mensajes Sun 30 Nov 08 @ 5:20 am
and if you bought 2 new ones, wanna get rid of your old ones? ;)

Mensajes Wed 03 Dec 08 @ 6:11 pm
I actually have the same problem (or at least similar sounding symptoms), but I had it on PC too.

I have Virtual Vinyl on a new Mac Book Pro. It seems like every now and then songs stutter, as if virtualDJ thinks I just scratched. Happens several times on almost every song I play. Songs are MP3 and Wav. Also, it got worse when I played around with the ground....and I messed with the ground from each Technics MK2 turntable on both the Virtual Vinyl sound card and on my mixer. My mixer is real cheap/old and a hand-me-down so I'm hoping maybe its sending some kind of current through everything and messing it up, but I don't know yet. I'm going to do some tests when I have time swapping out mixer, needles, records, and even virtual vinyl maybe to see where the problem is.

Mensajes Wed 03 Dec 08 @ 8:57 pm
Update: I looked at the timecode tracking advanced graphical view and what I think there is probably more noise in the graphical view than there should be. The quality drops down from 100% every now and then, sometimes to 0%. When looking at waveform display, the red sin wave is not very even. The green sin wave is much more even (is it supposed to look like that)? though the green one gradually went up and down in the display. I'm hoping this is my Otofan Night Club needles (came with my used turntables so no idea about their condition). I will test with a friends needles when I have the chance.

Mensajes Sat 06 Dec 08 @ 3:52 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)