Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: anyone to code the xml for my skin

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

mnk086Home userMember since 2008
I have designed a new skin, on the minimalistic side of things and I have put the xml file together BUT , as it happens, there seems to be a problem.

If someone out there feels generous enough to look at the xml file, I will provide the source png graphic file ... and you got to keep the skin and the credit for the skin when it works. Here the link for a preview of the skin http://www.vincentrondia.com/vdj.demo.html

Thx a bunch

Mensajes Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 8:19 am
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Your link doesn't work!!

Mensajes Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 8:45 am

Mensajes Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 5:37 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Hello,

You should consider buying VirtualDJ in order to use the skin more than the 20 days provided by the trial version.

Mensajes Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 5:42 pm
mnk086Home userMember since 2008
Thanks binky for the correction
this one works as well http://www.vincentrondia.com/vdj/demo.html

to jermK: thanks "pour la lesson de morale"
first I test, then I buy. As a mac user I have the ability to use a great software called algoriddim Djay which is the closest thing of a vinyl on a pc experience and the interface is spot on simple and clean. There are a couple of feature missing namely auto bpm and waveform but a lot of the "pro" software bloat has been rightly outed. Last but not least 50 USD the license makes it a great package.

However, because the two mentioned features are important for me, and Djay has really poor support for midi controller, I decided to try VDJ. Great software of course but I cannot handle the clutter of the interface. Moreover I have not seen one skin so far that actually emphasize on the vinyl experience. Finally when performing in small events you always get people looking at your screen and so far I have not seen one skin that I actually would feel proud of "showing".

So my choices are: 1. make sure the new skin works and then make the purchase or 2.skin does not work , I keep on using Djay and wait for them to release a version that has the 3 features it really lacks badly.

to all: again if any XML guru wants to help out on this, it would be greatly appreciated

Mensajes Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 6:38 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I understand your point of view.

But as a no license user, you might not get anybody to finish the XML of your skin.

If you have any questions about the XML, feel free to ask them here.

Mensajes Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 2:01 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)