Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: trouble with mixer

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm having trouble with external mixer to work with virtual DJ. Can someone help me with different settings to make the external mixer work with virtual DJ. Thank you for all the help.

Mensajes Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 5:34 pm
Before we can help, can you give us some more information? Such as what mixer you are trying to hook up, what OS your using, are you using TCV's or TCCD's? What external soundcard you have?

Thanks
Syberman

Mensajes Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 7:34 pm
I'm using the Denon-Dn-HD2500 & the mix is the Denon DN-x500 & the soundcard is the Asio that is built in the Denon 2500

Mensajes Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 7:53 pm
You need a external sound card like a Maya 44 that has 4in/4out. It doesn't have to be a Maya 44, just a external sound card that has 4in/4out capabilities.

Syberman

Mensajes Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 12:14 pm

Mensajes Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 3:39 pm
I have a MAYA44 Ex-Sound card can you help me with SETUP! THANK SO MUCH

Mensajes Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 6:19 pm
Connect a suitable cable to outputs 1&2 (Standard RCA phono cable for USB version) and connect it to channel 1 of your mixer. Connect a second cable between outputs 3&4 and channel 2 of your mixer.

Install the ASIO drivers for the sound card (If you are using the USB version, always make sure you use the same USB port on your computer.)

Choose the following settings in VirtualDJ:

Performances:

Latency: AUTO
Safe mode: NOT ticked
Overclock: NOT ticked

Sound Setup:

Inputs: NONE
Outputs: External Mixer
Sound card(s): ASIO driver
ASIO driver: Maya44 ASIO driver

DON'T tick ultra latency.

Click on the ASIO button and choose the following options in the Maya44's ASIO config tab:

ASIO resolution: 16 bit

System Performance: Highspeed

Restart VirtualDJ for the ASIO settings to take effect.

If you get sound break-up or stuttering, set the ASIO system performance in the Maya44 control panel to a lower speed, e.g: Rapid (You will need to restart VirtualDJ afterwards for the new setting to take effect.)

Mensajes Thu 01 Jan 09 @ 1:22 pm
jonnpipHome userMember since 2009
just download 30 day version,..ive put music files on and can play no problem,....but,....i just cannott find the button to mix both turntables so i can walk away and just let it play one song after another,....please help.......jon

Mensajes Thu 01 Jan 09 @ 1:25 pm
jonnpip wrote :
just download 30 day version,..ive put music files on and can play no problem,....but,....i just cannott find the button to mix both turntables so i can walk away and just let it play one song after another,....please help.......jon

Please post a new topic with your question - Please don't hi-jack a thread that is not related to your question in any way.

Mensajes Thu 01 Jan 09 @ 1:41 pm
hey umm i jus bought anotha mixer it is the vestax PVC-175 its not a usb mixer am i stll able to use this mixer with the dj console mk2 if so can u step me through the set ups? thanx i would really appreciate it.

Mensajes Thu 01 Jan 09 @ 10:49 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)