Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: How to save virtual folders

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ok my itunes playlist are showing up pointles...just song titles no artist ect. so i made virual folders but on restart they all disappeared. how can i make song list that stay in vdj with all my info?

Mensajes Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 10:43 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It's a permissions issue ...

Go to the /Documents/ folder and Control+Click (right click) on the VirtualDJ folder
Choose the Get Info menu choice
Then in the bottom right corner of the Get Info dialog you need to click on the pad-lock and unlock it (will prompt you for you user password)

Then just above that to the left is the Permissions list. Make sure your user account has Read/Write permissions set.

Just below the Permissions box there is a button with a gear graphic on it - click that and choose the 'apply to all included' items

Once changed, close the box to Apply the changes.

*** If you are using External Drives follow the same process for each VirtualDJ Database v5.xml file on the ROOT of each drive.

Mensajes Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 10:49 am
actually already did that. I am a mac pro so know about permissions. this is just recent that even the song names are not right in my itunes play list.....also noticed my histories have all dissappeared

Mensajes Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 11:24 am
actually i take that back changed some settings hooking up itch so you advise was right ... al is good

Mensajes Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 4:32 pm
Cool ...

Mensajes Thu 01 Jan 09 @ 2:12 am
tburnsPRO SubscriberMember since 2009
I have tried what you said in the chat but i am having no luck still??
any ideas?

Mensajes Fri 30 Jan 09 @ 3:27 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
tburns wrote :
I have tried what you said in the chat but i am having no luck still??
any ideas?

Perhaps u can register ur serial at ur modify ur profile and grab the updates;)

Mensajes Fri 30 Jan 09 @ 3:33 pm
tburnsPRO SubscriberMember since 2009
i have the latest update and i still cant save virtual folders.

I simply create them and as soon as i exit the programme and re-enter my folders go?

Mensajes Sun 01 Feb 09 @ 5:27 am
first it will save you come headache around here if you register your serial in your profile.

next ... the issue is permissions - if you are using an external drive make sure you change the permissions on the database file in the root of the drive.

If you continue to experience issues put a ticket in at eService -- http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Mensajes Sun 01 Feb 09 @ 11:16 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)