Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: MAYA BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I tried to use maya44 usb compined with bcd3000 on my new vaio laptop vgn-ns11m....Maya as soundcard bcd3000 as controller,when everything goes down...When i use maya alone or bcd alone everything is fine.I tried to disable bcd3000 but it doesnt work at all that way at least only as midi (not soundcard)....another clue...when the devices are conected after the laptop is and connect first maya and then connect bcd it looks they work ok..but i dont trust it that way.I REALLY NEED some help..i would love to use maya44 usb as souncard because i love the sound and i have the timecode option also,but i also need bcd3000 as controller.Can sthing be done ??? thnx in advance ...your vdj addicted friend from GREECE

Mensajes Wed 14 Jan 09 @ 7:28 pm
How are you activating the BCD in the midi, are you activating the pic of the BCD or general midi. In this case you need to activate it as general midi and then configure (map) it to your settings.

Mensajes Thu 15 Jan 09 @ 12:14 am
nooooooo ... it doesnt work this way,just tried it.if the soundcard is deactivated by the vista control panel it doesnt work as midi in vdj..not even by the general midi comands,,,but thnxxxx for the idea

Mensajes Thu 15 Jan 09 @ 7:55 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)