Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Numark NS7 for video djin

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey guys,
just wondering if anyone knows if Numarks new NS7 will work for mixing videos on VDJ?
I know that it midi mapable and all that, but im jus really interested to see if everything will work,like will the crossfader function.can the faders be set to fade the video.
Whats the vinyle deck control like with the videos.
I currently have an M Audio Xponent and im using that to mix my videos.Im not big into midi and all,so i dont have it completely mapped out for all the functions.

Mensajes Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 12:49 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You can use NS7 for video too. Every fader, wheel, knob will work in VDJ. But you will have to buy VDJ to use it.

Mensajes Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 2:15 pm
xeon wrote :
You can use NS7 for video too. Every fader, wheel, knob will work in VDJ. But you will have to buy VDJ to use it.

Does anyone know how to midi the NS7 with VDJ? I have had my NS7 for 2 days and have not been able to figure it out. I am really not interested in using the Itch software. It is too basic compared to VDJ. Any help would be appreciated!

Mensajes Wed 01 Apr 09 @ 2:32 am
xeon wrote :

not true. the platters will not work well

Mensajes Thu 02 Apr 09 @ 11:38 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Work is being done on this for V6.

Mensajes Fri 03 Apr 09 @ 3:23 am
It would be about time. That my friend will be a smack in the face to the Serato users who are just limited to playing videos with the Rane mixer that initially cost more the the NS7.

Mensajes Fri 03 Apr 09 @ 8:10 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)